Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

What is your most clever "write-in"?

Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
3 years, 2 months ago
We picked a person in our family who always makes us laugh
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Chittenango, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
My name. It creates some fun situations! :p
Katie M.
Katie M.
3 years, 4 months ago
I never use those. I never come up with anything good.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
3 years, 5 months ago
It's usually the name of a person playing for me
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
3 years, 8 months ago
I've actually never used the write in cards! I think they were accidentally thrown away as soon as we got the game.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Scottsdale, AZ
3 years, 8 months ago
Haha it depends on the situation! I've had anything from my husband's name to a movie :)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Bennington, NE
3 years, 8 months ago
I think that it is always fun to include the names of the people playing or the owners of the game at least!