BY APPLES TO APPLES #4 in Games

This ap-peel-ing little game will provide evenings of fruitful fun, boasts Games Magazine. In the game of hilarious comparisons, your goal is to choose the Red Apple card in your hand that best describes the word selected on the Green Apple card. For example, if the Green Apple card says "Misunderstood" which Red Apple card would you choose - The Universe, Michael Jackson, Duct Tape, or Hangnails? If the judge chooses your card, you win that round. Everyone gets a chance to be the judge, and every round is filled with surprising and outrageous comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things, and events. It s a hilarious game where everyone s opinion counts! The Party Box includes every card from the original Apples to Apples Core Game, plus Expansion Sets 1 & 2. This is also the same set of cards that comes in the Apple Crate Edition. Game Contents include 756 Re

• What is this game?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried to play the game with the cards in rever...10 Answers
  • Has anyone ever played this game a wedding shower?13 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a really fun game to play, I have it here at the house and every time we have a get together all the kids play it!" in 95 reviews
  • "I use to play it in college with friends while we would "pre-game" before heading out for the night and somethings with would be having so much fun with the game we would just stay in for the night and keep playing!" in 90 reviews
  • "Favorite game ever great game to play with older people it's always fun when you have no card to put down and u have to put down whatever" in 71 reviews
  • "I can sit and play it with the younger people in the family as a fun family game night but at the same time get together with adults and play this as we have adult beverages." in 57 reviews
  • "It is a really fun game for the whole family although it can get a bit boring after a while because the game is very repetitive " in 32 reviews
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I dont like games but I married into a family where board games are so intense that we play it a lot. Among all the games we play, this is so far my favorite. I don't care if my husband is not a big fan. This is awesome for me because it is a game for almost all ages. Thanks to this, we can create more family memories.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My family loves this game, in fact I have never met anyone who doesn’t love this game! It’s a lot of fun to play and always makes everyone laugh and puts in a good mood while still having some friendly competition! You can make the game shorter or longer if you need to and it’s a great way to break the ice at an awkward family event or party! They also make some additions you can add to the deck like Jewish apples to apples. I can’t recommend this enough!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I think of this as the tame version of Cards Against Humanity! It's a great game for a group with a wide variety in ages as kids can easily play and not feel left out or disadvantaged. The winner of each round totally depends on the opinions of the group, so each game is different. A great game for the holidays or family gatherings.
Megan A.
I had never played this until I was probably 18 years old, at my boyfriend's house. I had never even heard of it. It's pretty fun but I didn't love it to where it would be my go to game--and we played with all adults. Even the kids enjoy it which is what really matters!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This is a super cute game. My kids love it! They can sit and play it over and over and over and never get bored! It seems to be one of their faves and I would say it def met my expectations. Well worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!
Ashley W.
Atlanta
This game is really fun to play with you’re friends and family. Every time I play this game I enjoy every second of it. This is a great game to play at family game nights, parties, or when your looking for something to do.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Apples to Apples is such a fun game to play with the family. It's really easy and everyone likes seeing what sort of crazy combinations they can come up with. It's pretty affordable as far as games go, and it's super easy to find in most stores with a toy section. I do recommend it to others, it helps with reading, communication skills and I'm sure plenty of other skills that may need some tuning.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this game. The kids love playing this, and beg me to play it at least a few times a week. It's great to just have a family game night, it's fun and everyone has a good time together.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always have a good time with this game.   It is great for kids and adults to play.  Any child who can read would be able to play. It is a great game for kids to play against each other. Easy to store and take care of. It is the one game we always take to the beach and camping because all you need is light enough to see the cards and you can play almost anywhere.
Maria M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a fun family game, you never know who’s card will be chosen. Some are just too funny, excellent for ages 4+. I think it’s under $15, well worth the price. I recommend to other parents to purchase
Ashley F.
Who do you like laying this game with?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I have played it, and it is fun, but is it worth the money to buy and own it?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Never played this game. Is it fun?
Jennifer W.
What is the most amount of people you have ever played the game with?
Johannah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is easy for kids to play?