Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+

This ap-peel-ing little game will provide evenings of fruitful fun, boasts Games Magazine. In the game of hilarious comparisons, your goal is to choose the Red Apple card in your hand that best describes the word selected on the Green Apple card. For example, if the Green Apple card says "Misunderstood" which Red Apple card would you choose - The Universe, Michael Jackson, Duct Tape, or Hangnails? If the judge chooses your card, you win that round. Everyone gets a chance to be the judge, and every round is filled with surprising and outrageous comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things, and events. It s a hilarious game where everyone s opinion counts! The Party Box includes every card from the original Apples to Apples Core Game, plus Expansion Sets 1 & 2. This is also the same set of cards that comes in the Apple Crate Edition. Game Contents include 756 Re

How well welll would a 6 year old do at this game?
Does your family enjoy this game?
Is this a good family game?
Start your review of Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+!
Product Highlights
This is a really fun game to play, I have it here at the house and every time we have a get together all the kids play it!in reviews
...before heading out for the night and somethings with would be having so much fun with the game we would just stay in for the night and keep playing!in reviews
Favorite game ever great game to play with older people it's always fun when you have no card to put down and u have to put down whateverin reviews
I can sit and play it with the younger people in the family as a fun family game night but at the same time get together with adults and play this as we have adult beverages.in reviews
It is a really fun game for the whole family although it can get a bit boring after a while because the game is very repetitive in reviews
Alyssa  S.
Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+ uploaded by Alyssa  S.
i love apples to apples and it always makes me and my friends laugh super hard. i definitely recommend it !
Jessica D.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+ uploaded by Jessica D.
Impromptu family game night. ☑️ironic ☑️silly ☑️goofy ☑️funny This game was so much fun. We have always loved games and it's hard sometimes with little kids to play more intense games. So when the opportunity presents itself, we take it. This game was easy to pick up and start playing. #familygamenight #applestoapples #gameschooling
Stacia C.
Keene, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's something about this game that leaves everybody cracking up! It's easy to learn and there's so many cards available to keep each game feeling unique and fun.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a super cute game. My kids love it! They can sit and play it over and over and over and never get bored! It seems to be one of their faves and I would say it def met my expectations. Well worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!
Alexandra H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+ uploaded by Alexandra H.
My family and I love this game! It's a game that almost all ages can play and enjoy. We love to play both serious and funny games, depending on the types of cards we all play. It's affordable and well worth the price! They have other similar games out there like Apples to Apples but can be more adult. Not too much thinking is involved and I would even consider it a more relaxing game! I would definitely recommend for a good wholesome family game!
Jennifer F.
trenton
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This game is great because it can be played with such a varying number of people and you won't always have that one person that always wins. It helps to know a little about the personality of the people you're playing with. Some will be very literal and pick the card that is a perfect fit, while a more funny player may decide to pick the one that is the most ridiculous. It's good for different ages because a child can play with the way their mind works, but a bunch of adults playing together can make card combinations whose humor may go over the head of younger groups. Don't worry, nothing dirty that you'd have to filter the cards for. There is something for everybody from pop culture to more historical cards. It also has blank cards that allow you to create your own but I've never cared used those. I'd recommend it as the perfect impromptu game when company, even a less familiar group, is over as it gives you an insight into how each player thinks and it a perfect ice breaker.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
My go to game for any group, it's fun for all ages and keeps you on your toes. I believe there is a more adult version called rotten apples and I definitely intend on trying that soon. Games on phones are fun but nothing ever compares to having the actual cards in your hand. *love this game*
Chelsea R.
Fort Richardson, AK
This game is so much fun! It's easy to play and great for small groups / parties.
Nermeen C.
Somerville, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I think this is a super easy game to play because the meanings of each word is on the card! It’s more fun to play with a large group! I believe it’s fun but can sometimes become to repetitive. So I would recommend playing it once or twice!
kaitlin S.
Noblesville, IN
Whenever I bring a friend to a family reunion or have friends from different social groups all over at my house, I always bust this game out. Everyone gets into it and you can come up with some weird matchings.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...