BY APPLES TO APPLES #3 in Games

This ap-peel-ing little game will provide evenings of fruitful fun, boasts Games Magazine. In the game of hilarious comparisons, your goal is to choose the Red Apple card in your hand that best describes the word selected on the Green Apple card. For example, if the Green Apple card says "Misunderstood" which Red Apple card would you choose - The Universe, Michael Jackson, Duct Tape, or Hangnails? If the judge chooses your card, you win that round. Everyone gets a chance to be the judge, and every round is filled with surprising and outrageous comparisons from a wide range of people, places, things, and events. It s a hilarious game where everyone s opinion counts! The Party Box includes every card from the original Apples to Apples Core Game, plus Expansion Sets 1 & 2. This is also the same set of cards that comes in the Apple Crate Edition. Game Contents include 756 Re

• What is this game?3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried to play the game with the cards in rever...10 Answers
  • Has anyone ever played this game a wedding shower?13 Answers
Apples to Apples Party Box Ages 12+
  • "This is a really fun game to play, I have it here at the house and every time we have a get together all the kids play it!" in 95 reviews
  • "I use to play it in college with friends while we would "pre-game" before heading out for the night and somethings with would be having so much fun with the game we would just stay in for the night and keep playing!" in 90 reviews
  • "Favorite game ever great game to play with older people it's always fun when you have no card to put down and u have to put down whatever" in 71 reviews
  • "I can sit and play it with the younger people in the family as a fun family game night but at the same time get together with adults and play this as we have adult beverages." in 57 reviews
  • "It is a really fun game for the whole family although it can get a bit boring after a while because the game is very repetitive " in 32 reviews
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My family loves this game, in fact I have never met anyone who doesn’t love this game! It’s a lot of fun to play and always makes everyone laugh and puts in a good mood while still having some friendly competition! You can make the game shorter or longer if you need to and it’s a great way to break the ice at an awkward family event or party! They also make some additions you can add to the deck like Jewish apples to apples. I can’t recommend this enough!
Megan A.
I had never played this until I was probably 18 years old, at my boyfriend's house. I had never even heard of it. It's pretty fun but I didn't love it to where it would be my go to game--and we played with all adults. Even the kids enjoy it which is what really matters!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This game is super fun with older kids/adults. I first started playing it in high school and loved it ever since! It’s easy to understand and play and super enjoyable. It’s not expensive and the cards that come with it are sturdy and made to last if taken care of!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is a super cute game. My kids love it! They can sit and play it over and over and over and never get bored! It seems to be one of their faves and I would say it def met my expectations. Well worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Apples to Apples is such a fun game to play with the family. It's really easy and everyone likes seeing what sort of crazy combinations they can come up with. It's pretty affordable as far as games go, and it's super easy to find in most stores with a toy section. I do recommend it to others, it helps with reading, communication skills and I'm sure plenty of other skills that may need some tuning.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This game is really fun to play. It’s very fun at parties. It’s fun with groups. It’s affordable when it’s on sale during the holidays when you buy it for children we bought it for her cells when we’re drinking I do recommend it to other people.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
We always have a good time with this game.   It is great for kids and adults to play.  Any child who can read would be able to play. It is a great game for kids to play against each other. Easy to store and take care of. It is the one game we always take to the beach and camping because all you need is light enough to see the cards and you can play almost anywhere.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This game is super fun to play with your close friends. Makes you laugh and awesome memories you will have for years to come. If you love board/card type of games and humor games I would recommend this game makes me miss playing with my friend all the time.
Maria M.
This is such a fun family game, you never know who’s card will be chosen. Some are just too funny, excellent for ages 4+. I think it’s under $15, well worth the price. I recommend to other parents to purchase
Brooke B.
Apples to Apples is such a fun family game ! It's generally an easy game to play and almost all ages love it. It's average price for a normal board game and it's one that doesn't get old, no matter how many times you play it. This game is sure to make you laugh non stop and make for an enjoyable time with the family.
Ashley F.
Who do you like laying this game with?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I have played it, and it is fun, but is it worth the money to buy and own it?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Never played this game. Is it fun?
Jennifer W.
What is the most amount of people you have ever played the game with?
Johannah S.
Is easy for kids to play?