Apples Fuji uploaded by Kelsi C.Apples Fuji uploaded by Kelsi C.Apples Fuji uploaded by Hannah L.

BY FUJI

Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
I used fresh Fuji apples to make my caramel apple pie. No sugar added to the apples just a dash of cinnamon. After pouring apples into homemade pie crust drizzle with caramel and top with crumb topping. Fuji apples have such a fresh, crisp taste.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is my favorite type of apples. Little known fact: apples stimulate the nervous system better than caffeine but without the crash. I'm not much of a coffee drinker anyway, but I try to grab an apple before heading out to work.
Nickole L.
I love apples so when I needed to make an apple pie for thanksgiving I knew which ones I wanted to buy. Fujis are so sweet and last for weeks on the shelf. And my pie turned out amazing!
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I love apples I eat at least 1 a day I like the sweeter ones best I always buy them when going to the grocery store I know there good for you but I eat them because I love them and will always buy them
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Delicious hybrid apple. So delicious. Super juicy. Very crisp. They can be found at basically any grocery store with a produce section. Definitley one of my favorite apples!
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
Nice flavor. great for baking. great for making candy or caramel apples on sticks. great snacking food too. not tart and not real sweet but very juicy and the smaller size is very nice
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I love these apples there not to sour or sweet they have just the right crisp and taste one of my daily snacks more than once a day actually
McKenzie S.
Fuji apples are great. Sweet enough to eat, and even usable to bake. They are also generally one of the cheaper apples to buy.
Justine S.
Vero beach, Fl
Are the best apples for making apple pie so sweet and I also use them to make my daughters applesauce and baby food
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
These are the only apples that my boyfriend will eat, so I like them by association! They've really grown on me.