Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsBaconApplegate
Organics Uncured Reduced Sodium Sunday Bacon

Applegate Organics® Uncured Reduced Sodium Sunday Bacon®

by Applegate

No nitrites or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder. Sodium reduced from 290mg to 200mg per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Organics® Uncured Reduced Sodium Sunday Bacon®!
How would you rate this product?
Naya N.
NYC
I don’t consume nor do I want my family to consume anything with nitrates, and I trust this brand because they don’t have anything that contains those poor ingredients.
Alexa M.
Orlando, FL
ESTE BACON ES RIQUÍSIMO! Una opción mucho más saludable. Su precio es un poco elevado, pero sin duda alguna un producto muy bueno.
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,336 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this product brand
Alexys L.
Clarkston, MI
This bacon is perfect everytime. I prefer to bake it on a sheet pan in the oven for the ease of cooking and cleaning and the evenness of the texture, but it’s also just as good pan fried in a skillet! Deliciously salty and meaty.
Brenda M.
St Petersburg, FL
Great tasting bacon. I feel like I’m eating healthier without sacrificing taste. My go to bacon.
Victoria  D.
Washington, MI
This is so good because it’s all natural organic. Invited and doesn’t have as much sodium
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Esto es puer veo que hay muchas cosas en esta app y también me gustaría saber otra cosa es verdad que dan regalos gratis de esta app I don’t speak English sorry 😐
Gladys P.
New Jersey
Este es el que yo consumo en mi casa es una marca confiable .claro que no esta en muchos supermecado.no se porque?
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this product is one of the best that i have ever tried. the packaging is amazing. it does everything it says it’s going to do. the instructions are easy to follow. i would definitely recommend this product.
melody B.
Love bacon. This brand is great flavor and eat to find locally. I love their Sunday bacon as well as their other meats

Looking for your answer?