BY APPLEGATE

At Applegate, flavor starts at the farm. We source our meat from farmers who raise their animals humanely*, with no antibiotics or added hormones**. The result is meat that tastes better. --Stephen McDonnell, Founder & CEO.

Fawn H.
Buffalo, NY
Applegate products always exceed expectation and this sausage has become my secret go to. I cook a lot of New Jersey Italian food for my New Jersey Italian husband who would normally turn his nose up at any sausage that wasn't pure pork. I'm trying to keep things a bit healthier and this product is so tasty he doesn't even notice the difference! A must with grilled with peppers and onions!
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
We LOVE this sausage and buy it at least once/week for a variety of recipes (it's also great off the grill!). Applegate's is consistently delicious, and free of the additives/ingredients that most sausages have which we cannot eat; it has NO added sugar, gluten, or pork casing, and...it's organic. Sausage doesn't get any better than this.
raichel j.
I think these taste delicious and have the right amount of kick while being less fatty than a regular hotdog. Don't buy these thinking they'll taste like a beefy hotdog though, more like a brat
Silvia C.
Clarksville
Love applegate naturals . Super clean and affordable organic product . I always make Italien wedding soup with this . Amazing product . I buy this all the time at krogers and Whole Foods abs Publix . Def recommend people buying this Applegate Organics® Sweet Italian Mild Chicken & Turkey Sausage
Alaina M.
Texas
Great easy week night meal. Just sauté with onions and peppers and you have a healthy and quick dinner.
Manda G.
Sleepy Hollow, NY
Applegate has become one of our family’s favorite brands, from their deli meats to their hot dogs and of course their sausage. They are well made products with good ingredients. My dads nutritionist suggested he started buying the brand and now we are hooked.