BY APPLEGATE

Applegate Organics® Organic Roasted Chicken Breast.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No antibiotics used*.
No nitrites or nitrates added.
Humanly raised**.
Gluten & casein free.
Inspected for wholesomeness by US department of agriculture. P-9574.
USDA organic.
Questions? Comments? Call 866-587-5858 or visit www.applegate.com.
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
*Chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. **Chicken raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
Real food has a story. Visit us online and learn more about the people, places and practices behind our products.
We're anti-antibiotics. see more...

Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Foodie Expert
I really like the Applegate chicken. I find it at Target. If I have time, I get it sliced from the deli. If not, then I grab the prepackaged chicken and go.
Diana M.
New York , NY
I like Applegate products. The sodium content is usually on the lower end and I am fan of meats without the use of antibiotics or animal by-products. The taste is also very good.
Clara H.
Dover, PA
I love Applegate products and will only purchase their stuff at this point if I'm looking for deli meat or bacon products. I like that they don't doctor their stuff up with nitrates, flavorings, or antibiotics - but it still tastes great without all that stuff!