BY APPLEGATE

No nitrites or nitrates added except those naturally occurring in sea salt. see more...

Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
These are so yummy! They are great for any meal! I have made them for breakfast with eggs on the side, for lunch with a salad, and even for dinner with some sweet potato on the side! My husband loves them too! We also love the natural ingredients!
Stef L.
I like this sausage! I’ve never been a huge sausage casing fan so I’m very particular with what brand I eat. I sometimes have even pulled off the casing before because I just can’t eat it. However with this brand you do not have to worry about it at All! Just cook and eat, no problem! I did like this flavor but it wasn’t my favorite. I think maybe adding some maple syrup to it would make it that much better too! I definitely recommend trying this brand, they’re the best!
Kristin N.
Hamburg, AR
I love Applegate sausage! I even got my meat loving boyfriend to throw this into his favorite recipes! I use it in dishes whenever I can! I wish it more more readily available for me to purchase!
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and YES!  You've gotta try these! :D  Great flavor and although expensive compared to regular hot dog weenies, these are so much more healthy for you!These are great to have on hand for a quick bite or you can class it up with sauteed Brussels sprouts :D
Brenna M.
Mmm I love this sausage! Any of the chicken and apple varieties are great! I even love them chopped up on a salad with fruits and creamy dressing or on a bun with spicy mustard! They're also great with eggs too.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I'm always so scared to buy hot dogs and sausages. My husband and son love them but I fear for the ingredients. However that is not the case with these chicken Apple sausages. These are so tasty, a little sweet but still savory. Mmm my mouth is watering thinking about these! Whenever we decide to do brats or sausages for dinner these are the first things to come to mine
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
These sausages are so delicious, they are amazing with grilled onions and some mustard on a really fresh, soft bun. I enjoy that they are organic. We stock up when they are on sale! These are also great with breakfast. They are filling and this are a must have always!
Marissa Ann T.
Honolulu , Hi
I really love these sausages! I don't eat beef or pork anymore, and finding some really yummy chicken sausage can be kind of difficult. But these are amazing! I love that it has a smokey flavor, but also has hints of sweetness from the apples, definitely worth a try if you want something with depth!
Ligia B.
Jamaica, NY
These are a hit at our BBQ they are sweet and savory. They are a good value. They are always the first to go. They go well on their own or on a hot dog bun. They can also be made into skewers with vegetables.
Tania M.
When we are going to have brats on the grill, this is the brand and flavor we pick up. These are so delicious and flavorful and I can find them almost everywhere.