Applegate Organics Chicken & Apple Sausage

by Applegate

Add something a little sweet to your meal, no matter the time of day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Organics Chicken & Apple Sausage!
Ligia B.
Jamaica, NY
These are a hit at our BBQ they are sweet and savory. They are a good value. They are always the first to go. They go well on their own or on a hot dog bun. They can also be made into skewers with vegetables.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
These sausages are so delicious, they are amazing with grilled onions and some mustard on a really fresh, soft bun. I enjoy that they are organic. We stock up when they are on sale! These are also great with breakfast. They are filling and this are a must have always!
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I'm always so scared to buy hot dogs and sausages. My husband and son love them but I fear for the ingredients. However that is not the case with these chicken Apple sausages. These are so tasty, a little sweet but still savory. Mmm my mouth is watering thinking about these! Whenever we decide to do brats or sausages for dinner these are the first things to come to mine
Kristina C.
Newberry, FL
This is SO GOOD!!! It is perfectly sweet and salty. It goes perfectly In so many different things. This has good sized apple chunks in it so you actually get the apple flavor.
Mary A.
Ashburn, VA
Such a healthy snack and meal option! I love them for whole 30 or any time of meal or day!
Catherine M.
Applegate Organic Chicken Apple Sausage is one of our favorites!! We have it at least 2 a month for Sunday breakfast!
Madison H.
Huntsville, AL
Real ingredients, great to cut up with broccoli, brussels, and sweet potatoes. The apples add the perfect amount of sweetness. The only thing I wish with all sausages would be to have no casing.
Libby C.
Columbia
Tasty sausage without all of the additives! It’s sweet without being too sweet and losing the sausage flavor. Slightly more expensive than other brands based on the organic ingredients.
Brenna M.
Mmm I love this sausage! Any of the chicken and apple varieties are great! I even love them chopped up on a salad with fruits and creamy dressing or on a bun with spicy mustard! They're also great with eggs too.
Kayla O.
Chino hills
These are seriously so delicious. The chunks of apples in them are so good.
These are seriously so delicious. The chunks of apples in them are so good.

Looking for your answer?