Applegate Organic Smoked Chicken Breast

by Applegate

Switch up the old turkey sandwich with a rustic, smoky take on your traditional sliced chicken.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Organic Smoked Chicken Breast!
Le P.
Mansfield, OH
I make a lot of wraps from lettuce leafs and I use this brand for chicken or turkey or ham.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
Organic products are always in need of more attention. If you are environmentally conscientious and care about your health, this product is for you. I like to test around when it come to food and ingredients and typically enjoy what Applegate has to offer and what the brand stands for.
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
I love all applegate products. They contain all natural ingredients and no hormones or preservatives. On top of being healthy the flavors of applegate are absolutely delicious and good for you.
Benjamin S.
Sydney Mines, NS
Organic products always need more advertising. With out vast expansion of fast food joints we need to make sure that young people know about all the good foods out there.

Looking for your answer?