Applegate Organic Herb Turkey Breast

by Applegate

The herb, the myth, the legend...An earthy blend of parsley, rosemary and sage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Organic Herb Turkey Breast!
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
This turkey is the perfect addition to any sandwich, and the resealable packaging makes it easy to store once done. Sometimes the seal doesn’t re-stick, so I end up tossing it into a Tupperware for additional freshness.
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
Applegate Organic Herb Turkey Breast uploaded by Rose V.
Delicioso, este jamón viene en rodajas delgada, con un sabor suave pero muy delicioso. El producto viene empacado en una bolsa que se abre y se cierra en la parte frontal, haciendo que el producto se conserve pero a la vez que sea muy fácil de abrir.
Araceli A.
These are my go-to cold cuts.First off they taste great! I really like the heb seasoning. Second, there isn't much process to the meat, i like knowing what I'm eating. Here is the Ingredients: Organic Turkey Breast, Water. Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Salt, Carrageenan (From Seaweed), Organic Spices, Organic Parsley.
vanessa L.
houston
This product is the only one I buy at the grocery store. Only a few ingredients, no nitrates, no hormones.
Miranda M.
This is my go to deli meat brand. All of there products have no nitrates and are uncured.

Looking for your answer?