Applegate Organic Chicken Strips

by Applegate

Lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, and coated with organic bread crumbs to bake up crispy and delicious.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Organic Chicken Strips!
Anya R.
I like these for throwing together a quick salad - but sometimes the texture can be a little off. They're also boring on their own - definitely need some tasty dressing in order to be desirable!
Brittany B.
11/10 recommend these to anyone who likes chicken strips. They taste so healthy and fresh and leave you guilt free
Nancy B.
These are a life saver in our home. We can easily throw them in the air fryer, toaster oven or cast iron to crisp them up. My husband and I add them to salads and our toddler gobbles them up with ketchup! A family fave!
member-63632
I keep this in the freezer for when I have an urge to hit the drive-thru. They cook great in the oven and taste delicious.
Kayla B.
Cary, NC
Great tasting, crispy and even come in a gluten free version which taste just as good if not better than the non gluten free ones. Freezer staple for sure! Applegate Organic Chicken Strips
Kristina C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We love these chicken strips from Applegate. They are nutritious and easy and I trust this company. We have purchased them several times. I love that my kids can just grab them and heat them up by themselves. I would recommend this to others who want something easy and healthy for their kids.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These chicken strips taste pretty good if you heat them up in the toaster rather than the microwave and I like that they don’t contain nitrates, antibiotics or hormones. However they are expensive.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I love many applegate products and this is no different, quick and easy and without the added fillers and by products that make you feel sluggish and bad about what you ate. These are great for kids or adults such as myself who just want a quick meal sometimes.
Shelby N.
julian
1,068 reviews
We prefer everything organic. My two year old won't eat anything else.
We prefer everything organic. My two year old won't eat anything else.
janet R.
Taste good its organic and natural real chicken you know whats in it and whats not in it

Looking for your answer?