Applegate Organic Beef Hot Dogs - 7ct/12oz

by Applegate

Applegate® The Great Organic Original Beef Hot Dog.
Changing The Meat We Eat®.
Made with grass-fed beef.
Not preserved. No nitrates or nitrites added*.
Uncured original beef hot dog.
USDA organic.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Organic Beef Hot Dogs - 7ct/12oz!
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Applegate Organic Beef Hot Dogs - 7ct/12oz uploaded by Edgardo R.
I really like this organic beef hot dogs I stat my keto diet this week and this has some good flavor you must get this
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
These do not have the overly salty classic hot dog taste. They taste more like a piece of meat than a classic hotdog. Most likely because they aren’t full of chemicals and fillers. I don’t consider them junk food because they are uncured and organic. Definitely a healthier alternative for your BBQ!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I absolutely love these hot dogs. While a little more pricey then other brands to me it is 100% worth it. I can read the ingredient list and no there is no weird stuff added them. Both my big (6) and little (1) year old boys chow these down!
Tricia J.
Mounds View, MN
I eat this primarily when I’m doing a Whole 30 because they don’t have any sugar & a lot of hot dogs do surprisingly. These cook up so nice, I’ve even put them on a salad. The taste can’t be beat & they are so juicy. I usually can find them at Trader Joe’s.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I like that these hotdogs are organic and don’t contain any unnecessary additives. They’re also fairly easy to find at the store and somewhat affordable. I always choose organic meats so that I can avoid antibiotics and hormones as well as GMOs.
Kali C.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
These are tasty on the grill. However, they are expensive. When you consider what might be in the cheaper hot dogs, it makes this brand worth it.
Alyse Nicole C.
Petoskey, MI
I don't purchase hot dogs very often. For a holiday such as the fourth or Labor Day weekend. These are great for the grill. I feel good eating these as it is organic and 100% beef. Flavor and texture is great. Will buy again
Hailey B.
Taylor, MI
Very amazing ingredients, taste terrific, and you can find at almost any store! It seriously cannot be beat!
Nicole B.
Rye, NY
My kids love these and I think they taste good too. Easy to make and clean, organic ingredients. Not an everyday food item in our house, but I love to have some on hand if the kids’ have friends over for lunch or dinner. Especially in the summer for bbq’s. Great product.
Kateri K.
Las Vegas, NV
When my kids ask for hot dogs for meals, I have no problem giving them these, and personally, I love these as well! You can’t beat these great, simple ingredients, and the delicious beef hot dog taste!

Looking for your answer?