BY APPLEGATE #18 in Bacon

Applegate Naturals®* Hickory Smoked Uncured Sunday Bacon®.
We shrunk our package not our bacon.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
Not preserved.
No nitrites or nitrates added.
Except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder.
No antibiotics used**.
Gluten & casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients.
**Pork never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 8888. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Foodie Expert
The most delicious bacon I've eaten in a long time. I purchased this because it was the most affordable bacon at my local Target, I fried it in a skillet. So thick and the taste is perfect and unique.
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I found this product while starting a Keto/Low Carb diet, but fell in love with the taste and the product for many other reasons. The bacon is uncured which means NO chemical nitrates or nitrites, NO artificial ingredients or preservatives, NO fillers, and NO GMO Ingredients. What it does have is Organic Pork, Water, Sea Salt. Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Celery Powder. I am constantly telling my friends and family to try it, because they will never try another brand. One of our family favorite recipes with bacon is Breakfast Cups on the Go - Bacon & Egg.  @influenster @applegate @lifebooksloves @austin_fab5
Tamara E.
Matamoras, PA
I'm a big fan of bacon without the nitrates and Applegate certainly fits the bill. It's thicker and heartier than conventional bacon and has a nice balance of fat to meat ratio. I'm always looking for natural, unprocessed products and I'm happy to say this bacon has a place at my table! I do wish it was a bit less expensive but as with any natural product, less is usually more. Applegate makes my Sunday(and any day for that matter) that much better!!
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
Of course, bacon should be eaten in moderation. But when you want a slice (or three), please consider this amazing company and their ethical products! I will admit that I don't buy bacon often, but when I do, it is for breakfast tacos. As one of the three main ingredients, I put a lot of effort into finding great tasting and ethical meat for my family. This company has it all and I simply love their products.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Foodie Expert
Was fad dieting(paleo) when I first found this bacon. It has no nitrates or any of the other bad stuff which is great. You can taste the difference in the flavor, this bacon is so flavorful. It is worth the extra money and I have continued to buy this bacon weekly even after stopping eating paleo.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the ONLY bacon I buy. I make it in the oven 400 degrees for about 20 minutes and flip half way through. It is the absolute best. Ingredients are great, perfect thickness and not too salty. It's pricier than most but worth every penny.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
Some of my families favorite bacon! The only con to this product is there isn't enough in the package! Great flavor but it is a little pricey. I don't mind paying for quality and less junk though! We buy this on a regular basis.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
This is batter then I'm the original bacon has more meat the original has more fat but there are other brands out there do you have more of a meat content with not that much fat but if you are into the fat is better than be careful because it caused a lot of heart problems and issues and the end is probably not even worth it original bacon is so much grease this is half of what it is and our favorite is turkey bacon in this household and it barely put any out and you could get it at a lot of places even at your Dollar Tree Spray Pact is well worth the price
Antonella G.
Foodie Expert
Applegate's Sunday bacon is finally available at my local grocery store and that has made me SO excited! This is GREAT alternative to conventional bacon, chock full of chemicals/nitrates/nitrates. It tastes amazing and I know it's better for me. I have been highly impressed with all of Applegate's products thus far!
Kara H.
Grundy Center, IA
Foodie Expert
I only bought this bacon because I've been doing the Whole30. I ended up loving this bacon. It has awesome flavor. It may be a little more expensive then other bacon, but it is good for you. I purchased it at Hyvee.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
What's the difference between this dry cured and uncured? Saw the uncured today at Target and thought about getting it for my husband but it seems a bit expensive. Not much in one pack.
Tanya R.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this one of the healthier choices for Bacon?
Stefanie I.
Does this cook up super salty?
Melissa A.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite way to cook this bacon?
Nicole N.
Bennett, CO
How does this compare tastewise to cured bacon? Does it have sugar added to it?