Applegate Naturals Uncured Pork Pepperoni uploaded by Patti B.

BY APPLEGATE NATURALS

Applegate Naturals®* Uncured Pork Pepperoni.

Resealable bag.

Pork.

Fully cooked.

Changing the meat we eat.

Not preserved. No nitrites or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder.

No antibiotics used**. Humanely raised***. Gluten & casein free.

We're anti-antibiotics.

*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Pork never administrated antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. **Pork raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socializations.

U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Patti B.
I love using these pepperonis when I make pizza! I love the fact that they don't have nitrates in them or added hormones. They taste amazing, just as you would expect pepperoni to taste!
Antonella G.
I LOVE this pepperoni! I try to make as much food from scratch and use the least amount of processed foods in our meals. For the longest time, I've not used meats on my homemade pizza due to chemicals being in the pepperoni and other meats. Then I found Applegate's pepperoni at my local grocery store and I got ridiculously excited! It tastes SO good and it's 100x better than conventional pepperoni. I love to add it to the very top of the pizza and it gets crispy on the edges. So good, you won't be disappointed.