BY APPLEGATE #14 in Hot Dogs

No nitrites or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder. see more...

Porshia M.
These hot dogs are delicious! I love the fact that they don't have nitrates and nitrites and I feel they are more healthy in that sense compared to others that do. They are on the sweeter side, so if you like that then these are for you! I recommend them for sure!
Tara D.
New york, NY
These are not only delicious, but they have less preservatives than your normal hot dog. We always have these at our outdoor BBQs.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I love Applegate hotdogs. They are delicious and nutritious. Finally a hot dog sans mystery meat. They are a bit on the pricier side compared to other hot dog brands, but still definitely worth the price. I feel less guilty having these hotdogs compared to others.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
One of the better tasting natural hot dogs on the market. I refuse to eat hot dogs with fillers or mystery parts so always go for a natural dog. I love these, as well as Sabrett's and Hebrew Nationals. Yes, they are pricier but worth it. Best dog for Chicago style dogs, too!