Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon All Natural Whole Thigh Meat Uncured

by Applegate

#25 in Bacon

Applegate Naturals®* All Natural* Whole Thigh Meat Uncured Turkey Bacon.
Not preserved.
We're anti-antibiotics.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No nitrites or nitrates added***.
No antibiotics used**.
Gluten & casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Turkey never administered antibiotics or animal by - products. Vegetarian gain-fed.
***Except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-888.

Have you tried this? Is it good?
Where can I buy this at?
What recipes do you use this in most?
Start your review of Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon All Natural Whole Thigh Meat Uncured!
Purchased at: Publix
This is my favorite of the two brands of turkey bacon I buy. I love the flavor, I normally pan fry it with a little olive oil until its nice and crispy. It doesn't taste like pork bacon but it's a nice substitute. I'd recommend trying it, it's so much better than more common turkey bacon brands.
Minotola
Applegate is a brand I like. I love their bacon, hot dogs & meat. I think all their products are good. Good quality and great taste. I like that it’s natural and isn’t packed with all those preservatives. I’d buy again and recommend this brand.
Ctr Barnstead, NH
Love turkey bacon! This one doesn’t crisp up as much as other turkey bacon does that I’ve had in the past, but nice thick pieces and very flavorful. Definitely recommend to those looking for a healthier version of bacon.
Organic, Dairy Free
Monticello, MN
Alright! This stuff is my favorite. Super lean and healthy. It is my go to every morning. Whether it’s served by itself, in eggs or in a breakfast sandwich. I️ love it!! Good price too. I️ would recommend it.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this turkey bacon this brand especially I buy this brand from either whole foods or my local natural food market. This product is unlike any other turkey bacon I've tried on the market this one just feels like it's not as process as many other brands. I love cutting up chunks of turkey bacon and throwing it in a two egg omelette so yummy!
Cortland, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite brand! But turkey bacon is really good. It’s much better for you and if you’re not used to the small difference in taste there are so many ways to help that! For example don’t eat it alone! I LOVE a good BLT. I use turkey bacon and literally taste NO difference. Try crumbling it on a favorite dish. Slowly bring it in and I bet you will love it!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo
Duxbury, MA
This turkey bacon is amazing, it tastes like turkey and have an amazing flavor, unlike others which taste terrible and have fillers and nitrates in them. It is not cheap but it crisps up and is perfect with my egg in the morning I switch between this and the sunday bacon daily.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Columbiana, AL
I recently became a turkey bacon lover and Applegate is truly my go to for it. I love the price and quality. Always can expect a great flavor. Applegate won me over on the turkey bacon. Since then I've tried other brands but it just isn't the same.
Organic, No Special Diet
Greensburg, PA
Personally, I do like the taste of turkey bacon. It does have a different flavor because it does not have all the fat and grease in it. I would recommend it to a friend because i do like the taste of it.
new york
Me encanta es bien saludable bajo En grasa y me encanta cosinar con turkey bacon 🥓🍻 siempre es De buen precio y me encanta LA calidad #oscar mayers Oscar Mayer Lower Sodium Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...