Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon All Natural Whole Thigh Meat Uncured uploaded by Lauren S.

BY APPLEGATE #6 in Bacon

Applegate Naturals®* All Natural* Whole Thigh Meat Uncured Turkey Bacon.
Not preserved.
We're anti-antibiotics.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No nitrites or nitrates added***.
No antibiotics used**.
Gluten & casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Turkey never administered antibiotics or animal by - products. Vegetarian gain-fed.
***Except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P-888. see more...

• Where can I buy this at? 9 Answers
  • What recipes do you use this in most?4 Answers
  • Does this bacon crisp up well (like real bacon) without b...2 Answers
Lauren L.
ROGERS, MN
Alright! This stuff is my favorite. Super lean and healthy. It is my go to every morning. Whether it’s served by itself, in eggs or in a breakfast sandwich. I️ love it!! Good price too. I️ would recommend it.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this turkey bacon this brand especially I buy this brand from either whole foods or my local natural food market. This product is unlike any other turkey bacon I've tried on the market this one just feels like it's not as process as many other brands. I love cutting up chunks of turkey bacon and throwing it in a two egg omelette so yummy!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This turkey bacon is amazing, it tastes like turkey and have an amazing flavor, unlike others which taste terrible and have fillers and nitrates in them. It is not cheap but it crisps up and is perfect with my egg in the morning I switch between this and the sunday bacon daily.
Kimberly e.
I recently became a turkey bacon lover and Applegate is truly my go to for it. I love the price and quality. Always can expect a great flavor. Applegate won me over on the turkey bacon. Since then I've tried other brands but it just isn't the same.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Personally, I do like the taste of turkey bacon. It does have a different flavor because it does not have all the fat and grease in it. I would recommend it to a friend because i do like the taste of it.
Max H.
It's really good. Obviously, full-fat pork bacon is going to have the richest flavor, but this is a good substitute with less fat. I like that they don't use chemicals or other gross stuff. I find this at Whole Foods for $7.99. Yeah, it's more expensive than regular, but worth the health benefits.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I love this stuff. I always buy turkey or beef bacon. I know sometimes turkey bacon can be a little dry. However this bacon is not dry nor greasy. It is also more healthier for you. I must admit it can be hard to find. I purchased this for the first time at Trader's Joe's. So when my local Kroger's or Publix do not have it in stock I will go to Trader's Joe's.
Desiree V.
Bremerton , WA
Taste like regular bacon but it is much healthier! Apple gate is a great brand with awesome products, this being another example. I personally bake my bacon in the oven. It's quick easy and mess free! Pop it in the oven at 350 degrees on a cookie sheet with a layer of tin foil. Once it's done dab the excess grease off with paper towel and enjoy!
Christina G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
First off, don't quite expect this to be exactly like regular pork bacon. This turkey bacon is, however, made with delicious, all-natural ingredients and has lots of flavor. The smoke flavor is just enough, and the bacon is seasoned well. It crisps and cooks up like traditional bacon but is lower in calories and uncured.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love Applegate and their products. This bacon coins well, tastes great and is more flavorful than other brands. I've bought this dozens of times. It's pricer than other brands of turkey bacon. The quality is worth the price
Shelby C.
How does this compare to real bacon?
Viridiana G.
Where can I buy this at?
Devon W.
I love Applegate Farms! Is it better than other turkey bacon? I've had some that seemed a bit like cardboard.
Andrea G.
What recipes do you use this in most?
Iriana C.
APO , Ae
Is this better than other turkey bacons