Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon

by Applegate

#9 in Bacon

Meaty, smoky, delicious - It won't be hard giving up pork, cold turkey.

Have you tried this? Is it good?
Where can I buy this at?
What recipes do you use this in most?
Start your review of Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon!
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon uploaded by Katherine M.
I tried Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon because I hadn't made it to Sam's Club for Godshall's Turkey Bacon. It was pretty good and very tasty. Descent price even though it is only 8ozs. Yes I had to get more than one pack for my family. We enjoyed our Sunday #breakfast time. I give thumbs up on the recommendation. #influenster #foodie ❤
Stephanie E.
Wadsworth, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Applegate Naturals Turkey Bacon uploaded by Stephanie E.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Im usually really picky with my Turkey bacon. This bacon taste delicious and it’s not rubbery like some other brands. It cooks well and it doesn’t cost a lot.
Melanie A.
Zachary, LA
Great product, but once you open it, you need to use it quickly because it can get gooey in the packaging.
Jessica W.
We are one of "those" families that eat turkey bacon. But we enjoy if and very rarely stray from that option. This is the best flavored turkey bacon that I have found.
Gerardine D.
Orlando, FL
Love it! it is a great product, the flavor is awesome. I love eating with eggs for breakfast, into a sandwich or with my luch
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this turkey bacon this brand especially I buy this brand from either whole foods or my local natural food market. This product is unlike any other turkey bacon I've tried on the market this one just feels like it's not as process as many other brands. I love cutting up chunks of turkey bacon and throwing it in a two egg omelette so yummy!
Diane I.
PalmBay
I enjoy a turkey bacon As I feel it is a bit healthier than a full fat bacon. I eat bacon about 3 times a week. They could make a larger package if I would make any improvements, I would suggest to others.
Beth L.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Applegate is one of our family’s FAVORITE food brand of all time because of their no antibiotics ever policy 💜 turkey bacon is a healthier alternative to pork and it tastes great. My kids love it!
Mary A.
Ashburn, VA
The best turkey bacon ever! Love it all the time but especially when I’m doing a whole 30!
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
veryy good product❤️❤️❤️❤️like it 🌺 veryy good product❤️❤️❤️❤️like it 🌺 veryy good product❤️❤️❤️❤️like it 🌺
Ask a question to the Influenster community...