BY APPLEGATE

Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***.
No nitrites or nitrates added****.
Gluten & casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Pork never given antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed. ***Pork raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization. ****Except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and Swiss chard powder.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 9882. see more...

• I love salami! Any suggestions of how to incorporate into my meals?1 Answers
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Foodie Expert
Some great salami and the ingredient list is even better. No added junk or fillers just straight up goodness. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for! I enjoy with some cheese or a little cream cheese slathered on it and folded in half! It's a great addition to the lunch meat drawer.
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
My son has many food restrictions .... Love this for his lunch for school it's nitrate free and really yummy
Natalie M.
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of this Salami. Makes for a great snack or an addition to any salad or sandwich! great flavor
Megan H.
Foodie Expert
Love! This tastes so good and fresh. For that you are getting its a really great product
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
These Are Good And It Taste Delicious And I Could eat This With AnyThing And I Like To Stir Fries Them With Other Things.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this salami, which is uncured and not as easy to find in the usual grocery stores. I love pairing it with cheese and crackers. The only downside is that it is uncured, which means it spoils faster than other meats - and out of all the Applegate products that I eat - this does spoil pretty quickly (you can smell it). So, I try to buy this when I know it's going to be eaten within 2-3 days.
Ru M.
So delicious! This salami is so great on its own as a quick snack or in different salads or other treats, great with cheese!
Caitlin S.
Foodie Expert
I love salami! Any suggestions of how to incorporate into my meals?