Applegate Naturals Ham Black Forest Uncured uploaded by Courtney N.

BY APPLEGATE

Applegate Naturals®* Uncured Black Forest Ham.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No preserved.
No nitrites or nitrates added**.
No antibiotics used***.
Humanely raised****.
Gluten & casein free.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST 9574.
Questions? Comments? Call 866-587-5858 or visit www.applegate.com.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder. ***Pork never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed.
****Pork raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
We're anti-antibiotics.
Real food has a story. Visit us online and learn more about the people, places and practices behind our products. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Candice M.
Round Rock, TX
I love this company. I try to buy ethically-sourced meat when I can and being able to go to my normal grocery store helps tremendously. Sure, the price is quite a bit more than you would expect to pay for some mainstream brands, but the quality is unparalleled. I wholeheartedly support this company and will continue to buy all their products, especially the lunchmeats.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
It is Pretty watery. It's thicker sliced too. I prefer thinner deli meat. My kids liked it though and it all went fairly quickly. I got mine at BJs and the price was fair, however I will not buy it again.
Calder W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these meats. This is a very flavorful and not overly salty ham, but the price is always a little jarring when you could get more product for the same or less if you just went to the deli counter.
Alyssa V.
This is great! It's reasonably priced and fairly easy to find. Most importantly, I love that it has no nitrates or added preservatives.
Amber H.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I love Applegate brand products and this isn't excluded. Really good product that I use often whenever I go to Target for groceries!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I prefer to buy meats without added nitrites and nitrates. This fits the bill while being reasonably priced and tasty as well.
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
I love this brand so much. everything is so delicious. a bit pricey in my opinion but very well worth it
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Super good! I stick pineapples all over it and then make a honey mustard glaze to pour over!
Isabel R.
My mom always buys these! They taste delicious, and it's good to know that they're natural!
Mary C.
How is the ham preserved without nitrates?