Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets Gluten-Free - 36 CT

by Applegate Naturals

Applegate Naturals® Chicken Nuggets Gluten-Free.
Resealable bag.
Changing the Meat We Eat®.
Gluten-free.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***.
No nitrites or nitrates added gluten & casein free.
*Chicken never administrated antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. ***Chicken raised sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
Ready to heat.
Fully cooked.
All natural* breaded nugget-shaped chicken patties.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Certified GF®.
Approx. 36 fully cooked nuggets.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets Gluten-Free - 36 CT!
Bourbonnais, IL
Love that these chicken nuggets are gluten free!!! They are fast and tasty. Perfect when I am being lazy and don’t want to cook a real meal or if you boyfriends son is over wanting lunch. He loves them too.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
mountain top
The best chicken nuggets I have ever had and they are actually gluten free! The get so nice and crispy, while staying delightfully juicy. I'd completely say to ANYONE & EVERYONE to try these chicken nuggets. Applegate has won my heart.
Organic, Gluten Free