BY APPLEGATE #6 in Gluten-Free Snacks

Applegate Naturals®* Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets.
Changing The Meat We Eat®*.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***.
No nitrites or nitrates added.
Gluten & casein free.
**Chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet.
***Chicken raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
All natural* Breaded nugget-shaped chicken patties.
*Minimally processed.
No artificial ingredients.
Certified GF® gluten-free.
Approx. 18 fully cooked nuggets.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets Gluten-Free - 18 CT
  • "These are a great alternative to eating kind of bland naked chicken all the time(being a gluten free child a while ago) so I felt I was the same as everyone else eating chicken nuggets." in 1 review
The S.
I try to avoid prepackaged, frozen nuggets. However, sometimes you need something quick to fix. These are a great alternative for those of us that have to eat gluten free, and my children will eat these up quickly. A little pricey, but our store often has them on sale.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
These taste so amazing! I’m very particular about my chicken because if its not natural then it has this weird after taste. This chicken is the real deal. I only docked a star because i found some cheaper chicken nugget brands at walmart. There is a brand “all natural golden plater” that makes gluten free dino nuggets for $5 and i swear you get more and it tastes just as great
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
Ever since I was diagnosed with a gluten intolerance and a soy allergy, finding quick and easy meals was incredibly hard. But, with Fibromyalgia, some days, cooking a full meal isn't an option. I saw these on sale at our local market, and had to try them because I'm an Applegate fan in general.

Like most gf things, they had that grittiness; but, it wasn't obnoxious and I mostly noticed it on my fingers and not so much in the taste. As for the taste, it was pretty good. A touch on the bland side; but, that's what dipping sauces are for. I'd definitely recommend baking this in an oven/toaster oven... Microwaving them doesn't make them as crispy.

All in all, I'd definitely recommend them and I'd definitely buy them again.
Rachel M.
Bishopville
I like this product a lot! It isn't my go-to gluten free chicken product, but it's always good to have in the house. The taste is good, although i reccomend using an oven rather than the microwave because they can get a little soggy in the microwave. However, I am not a big fan of "formed nuggets" or "chicken shaped into nuggets". I'd rather just stick with breaded chicken tenders, thank you.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I normally wouldn't buy things like this before I was gluten free because of how bad they are for you, but sometimes you get a craving, and gluten free options are hard enough to find. These were a bit pricey, but so worth it for that fast food craving. They taste just like any fast food chicken nuggets. My one tip would be to definitely bake them in the oven and not the microwave!
Gillian M.
Some of the best gluten-free chicken nuggets! The breading doesn't feel or taste any different than "normal" chicken nuggets. They're better in the oven, but they're fine in the microwave if you're in a hurry. They're a little more pricey than other gluten-free chicken nuggets in my experience, but they're worth it!
Brittany M.
Applegate makes amazing gluten free nuggets and other gluten free products. The quality is fantastic. The only downside is that their products are crazy expensive compared to others. I usually stay away from their products because of the price unless I really want a treat.
Marta A.
Manassas, VA
Sometimes you just want chicken nuggets. THESE are amazing. I feel comfortable and safe eating these with my severe gluten allergy. They are a bit on the pricey side but what gluten free/antibiotic free food isn't? If you have a gluten intolerance or allergy, you have to try these!
Madeline G.
Love these natural gluten free nuggets. Can buy at Walmart or Kroger. Taste like glutenful foods at an affordable price. I have bought these many times. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
Not impressed. The breading was very dry as was the chicken, and the flavor was very bland. I used honey mustard to try and get some flavor, but the breading came right off.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Gluten intolerant here, always looking for alternatives to keep that the kids and myself can eat. How is the texture and flavor of these?
Alicia S.
Elma, WA
I've been cutting gluten out of my food intake, and I have been gluten free for about 3 months now. I've been looking for new GF foods to try because I miss my go to easy meals. I was just wondering how these compare to Tyson chicken nuggets, or just any normal chicken nuggets?
Angela M.
How is the breading? Ive noticed some gf chicken nuggets have a thick gummy breading.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Where do you normally get these?
Chelsea L.
Powell, TN
For a quick and easy after school snack are these healthier for you then other frozen chicken nuggets?