Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets

by Applegate Naturals

Resealable bag.
Applegate Naturals®*.
Changing The Meat We Eat®.
Chicken nuggets.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***. No nitrites or nitrates added. Casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. ***Chicken raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
Ready to heat. Fully cooked. All natural*. Breaded nugget-shaped chicken patties. Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Approx. 36 fully cooked nuggets.
Microwaveable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Naturals Chicken Nuggets!
Wylie, TX
My boyfriend is always asking for chicken nuggets! Only problem is a ton of the chicken nuggets on the market are low quality or just not the taste I am looking for.

One day I googled best chicken nuggets and these came up so I decided to give them a try. I have to admit the price left me shook, but we ended up loving these.

I purchase these all of the time. They are super easy to heat up in the microwave and if you have the patience even more delicious when made in the oven. I totally recommend getting these if you can!

No Special Diet
Simi Valley, CA
These are pretty good for a quick and easy snack! I got these at Target, but for the price, the nuggets could be a little bigger. I enjoy the quality of the brand and really enjoy the taste! I prefer Applegate products over brands like Perdue or Tyson.
Vegetarian