BY APPLEGATE NATURALS

Resealable bag.
Applegate Naturals®*.
Changing The Meat We Eat®.
Chicken nuggets.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***. No nitrites or nitrates added. Casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. ***Chicken raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
Ready to heat. Fully cooked. All natural*. Breaded nugget-shaped chicken patties. Minimally processed. No artificial ingredients.
Approx. 36 fully cooked nuggets.
Microwaveable.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
My boyfriend is always asking for chicken nuggets! Only problem is a ton of the chicken nuggets on the market are low quality or just not the taste I am looking for.

One day I googled best chicken nuggets and these came up so I decided to give them a try. I have to admit the price left me shook, but we ended up loving these.

I purchase these all of the time. They are super easy to heat up in the microwave and if you have the patience even more delicious when made in the oven. I totally recommend getting these if you can!

Shawna D.
Simi Valley, CA
These are pretty good for a quick and easy snack! I got these at Target, but for the price, the nuggets could be a little bigger. I enjoy the quality of the brand and really enjoy the taste! I prefer Applegate products over brands like Perdue or Tyson.