BY APPLEGATE

Applegate Naturals??®* Savory Turkey Breakfast Sausage.
Changing The Meat We Eat®??.
No Antibiotics Used**.
Humanely Raised***.
No Nitrites or Nitrates Added.
Gluten & Casein Free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Turkey never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet.
***Turkey raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. P-263.
Approx 10 Fully Cooked & Browned Sausages. see more...

Anna M.
Waco, TX
We tend to look for healthier alternatives in our home. When I saw these I was a little skeptical at first but u could tell once I started cooking them they were going to be good. They have a true smoked sausage flavor that doesn't give the slightest hint that your actually eating getting turkey. The flavor is rich and perfect. We all really enjoyed these and will be buying more.
Ashley I.
Gig Harbor, WA
These are convenient to keep in the freezer for a quick, protein packed breakfast. I love applegate products because I know the meat is great quality and not filled with junk or a bunch of sugars like some other sausages are.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
These turkey breakfast sausages are delicious! My box says serving size though is 3 links at 100 calories. Either way I only make 2 at a time in the morning to go along with my scrambled eggs. Love that the ingredients are all natural and no added preservatives! Great source of protein and adds a little bit of spice to my morning breakfast!
Dominique F.
Stamford, CT
They're so tasty! They don't taste much like turkey, as they have a sausage-y flavor, which, by the way, is excellent. They keep for a while too! I have them every morning. Definitely give these healthy sausages a try
Arlene C.
Haven't tried this but definitely would. Looks healthy and I have seen them priced pretty reasonable.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
What do you cook with these ?