Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesApplegate
Naturals Breakfast Sausage Chicken & Apple - 10 CT

Applegate Naturals Breakfast Sausage Chicken & Apple - 10 CT

by Applegate

Applegate Naturals® Chicken & Apple Breakfast Sausage.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***.
No nitrites or nitrates added****.
Gluten & casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. ***Chicken raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization. ****Except for those naturally occurring in parsely.
Approx. 10 fully cooked & browned sausages.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-263.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Naturals Breakfast Sausage Chicken & Apple - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley E.
Gold Bar, WA
My husband and I love these sausages. We don’t buy them often because we aren’t big sausage eaters but if you are getting breakfast sausage these are what we prefer!
Annie H.
I love these because my son loves them! We love the flavor and it doesn't seem overly processed- which I love!
Larissa S.
Wisconsin
I love these. They’re a great alternative to red meat breakfast sausages. I still like to feel as though my breakfast is a full, rounded meal, but I do prefer healthy options and this helps! I would definitely recommend.
Tamara T.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite brand and flavor sausage. Goes so well with scrambled eggs for breakfast!
Amanda L.
Hillsboro, OR
Applegate makes the best breakfast sausages. The chicken and the turkey ones are my fav. There's something off about the pork ones though.
Natalie K.
Morristown, NJ
My [email protected] these breakfast sausages. They cook up really fast and are delicious. It’s a breakfast staple in my home. I recommend this brand and flavor to anyone looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast sausage option.
Cheyenne C.
Wingdale, NY
These are unique sausages. You can definitely taste the apple and a bit of cinnamon as well. They are tasty but different than your traditional breakfast sausage. I like them but I prefer more savory sausages.
Alexis R.
Delran, NJ
These taste great! My two year old loves to eat them for breakfast and they are easy to make.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this brand. Chicken sausage is the way to go if you are trying to be slightly healthier or can’t have pork. Pork sausage leaves me feeling meh. It’s normally too greasy. This chicken sausage is the BOMB.COM! I meal prep so this is my go to for breakfast. It comes pre-cooked. I put it in the pan, flip it around for a few minutes until it’s warm all the way thru, insert eggs and a slice of toast and I am happy! Plus it’s all natural! I can’t say enough positive things about this sausage. Just try it!
Tanya H.
Austin, TX
The flavor is great and I love that they are largely natural. They’re great chopped up and mixed in with scrambled eggs along with some bell peppers and onions. Wish they made patties!

Looking for your answer?