Applegate Naturals Breakfast Sausage Chicken & Apple - 10 CT uploaded by April G.

BY APPLEGATE

Applegate Naturals® Chicken & Apple Breakfast Sausage.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***.
No nitrites or nitrates added****.
Gluten & casein free.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. **Chicken never administered antibiotics or animal by-products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. ***Chicken raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization. ****Except for those naturally occurring in parsely.
Approx. 10 fully cooked & browned sausages.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-263. see more...

Stef L.
This is my go to breakfast sausage! I’m not a huge pork sausage fan so the chicken is a great alternative! The flavors are amazing and hit the spot every time! I love the maple chicken too that is my favorite but the apple is a close second. Definitely recommend this sausage as it’s not too fatty like a TON of other brands! It cooks so fast too and tastes awesome! I make it for my family and friends whenever I can. It makes your kitchen smell amazing as well!
Emily N.
Can't believe I am the first to review..! Love these sausages. Make egg sandwiches with them - love that they are all natural, chicken and not too apple-y!
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
So good love the flavor. Its sweet and salty all in one. use them with pancakes,waffles, eggs. Dip them in pancake batter to make mini pancake dogs
Annie H.
I love these because my son loves them! We love the flavor and it doesn't seem overly processed- which I love!
Ashley M.
These are nice because they don't have a ton of nitrates and preservatives. The kids love them for breakfast.
Mary W.
Alexandria, LA
Perfect breakfast but hard to find in my local grocery stores. Also pretty expensive for it’s worth
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
These are really good! I don't eat pork and people who have tried these said they taste better than pork. Glad I'm not missing out!