BY APPLEGATE

No nitrites or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in sea salt. see more...

Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Bless you Applegate for letting me know I can still enjoy a hotdog without all of the added junk. I buy applegate everything - from cold cuts, to pepperoni for homemade pizzas, and hot dogs are not exception. I give these four stars only because I find the turkey hot dogs they make slightly more flavorful. They are ALL good though and worth the extra buck to know you aren’t consuming huge amounts of sugar and other added ingredients.
Susan N.
Monroe
Applegate products are the best and just about the only processed meats I'll feed my family. They use no fillers or nitrites... just quality meat. My kids love both these and the beef hot dogs. Love the Sunday bacon too! It's great that you can find Applegate at mainstream stores like "regular" supermarkets and Target.
heather h.
These Re the only hot dogs I buy! t
The flavor is perfect, and I don't have to worry about any questionable ingredients, like corn syrup, nitrates, or nitrites. Made with real, clean ingredients, I don't feel guilty at all eating two or three of these, and they don't make me feel awful like any other hot dog would.
Althea J.
Oradell, NJ
I swear by all things Applegate! I know I'm getting quality products when I buy their food items. These hot dogs are so delicious that they don't even make me miss beef hotdogs. I've got all my family and friends eating these now and we've never looked back!
Steph L.
Like the brand but I'm not a big fan of chicken hot dogs. It's really just personal preference, I'm used to the beef hot dogs so it taste a little weird to me.
Beltkiss S.
A little more expensive than other traditional hotdogs but more delicious ! I love that they use celery juice to cure their meats we also love their bacon.
Hailey A.
I am a huge fan of Applegate products, and buy them often. I used these at a summer grilling party and they were a crowd favorite.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
These are my favorite summer less than guilty pleasure for the grill. full of flavor and less calories than beef hot dogs!
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
These are good hot dogs no nitrates or artificial anything. These are very safe to eat. They have a nice flavor as well.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Really good line of product that it shows actual ingredients in there which isn't hidden. Taste delicious.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
What makes these any better than other hot dogs? They're still processed!
Vicky L.
I think it is the taste that is different and what people look for