BY APPLEGATE #9 in Hot Dogs

No nitrites or nitrates added except for those naturally occurring in sea salt. see more...

heather h.
These Re the only hot dogs I buy! t
The flavor is perfect, and I don't have to worry about any questionable ingredients, like corn syrup, nitrates, or nitrites. Made with real, clean ingredients, I don't feel guilty at all eating two or three of these, and they don't make me feel awful like any other hot dog would.
Althea N.
Foodie Expert
I swear by all things Applegate! I know I'm getting quality products when I buy their food items. These hot dogs are so delicious that they don't even make me miss beef hotdogs. I've got all my family and friends eating these now and we've never looked back!
Steph L.
Foodie Expert
Like the brand but I'm not a big fan of chicken hot dogs. It's really just personal preference, I'm used to the beef hot dogs so it taste a little weird to me.
Beltkiss S.
Foodie Expert
A little more expensive than other traditional hotdogs but more delicious ! I love that they use celery juice to cure their meats we also love their bacon.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
These are my favorite summer less than guilty pleasure for the grill. full of flavor and less calories than beef hot dogs!
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
These are good hot dogs no nitrates or artificial anything. These are very safe to eat. They have a nice flavor as well.
Hailey A.
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of Applegate products, and buy them often. I used these at a summer grilling party and they were a crowd favorite.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good line of product that it shows actual ingredients in there which isn't hidden. Taste delicious.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
What makes these any better than other hot dogs? They're still processed!
Vicky L.
Foodie Expert
I think it is the taste that is different and what people look for