Applegate Natural Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets

These gluten-free nuggets are delicious on their own, or served with your favorite dipping sauce.

Has anyone tried [product:applegate-naturals-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-18-ct] ? I'm looking for something quick for the kids on nights we get home late.
Does this come in a larger size package ?
Start your review of Applegate Natural Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets!
Product Highlights
These are a great alternative to eating kind of bland naked chicken all the time(being a gluten free child a while ago) so I felt I was the same as everyone else eating chicken nuggets.in reviews
Madison L.
Shaftsbury, VT
Review for: Family Size Bag 16 Oz
I love this brand. I am a HUGE fan of chicken and this chicken was gluten-free which was good as my mom has celiac disease. It's not only something I can eat, but something that my mom could try and eat as well. I love the quality of the chicken. I would recommend to others.
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL
Review for: 8 Ounce
These are great. Healthy and done quickly. I eat them with organic Mac and cheese. A little pricey but tasty.
Emily R.
Charleston, SC
Review for: 8 Ounce
I normally wouldn't buy things like this before I was gluten free because of how bad they are for you, but sometimes you get a craving, and gluten free options are hard enough to find. These were a bit pricey, but so worth it for that fast food craving. They taste just like any fast food chicken nuggets. My one tip would be to definitely bake them in the oven and not the microwave!
Gillian M.
Review for: 8 Ounce
Some of the best gluten-free chicken nuggets! The breading doesn't feel or taste any different than "normal" chicken nuggets. They're better in the oven, but they're fine in the microwave if you're in a hurry. They're a little more pricey than other gluten-free chicken nuggets in my experience, but they're worth it!
Rachel M.
Bishopville
Review for: 8 Ounce
I like this product a lot! It isn't my go-to gluten free chicken product, but it's always good to have in the house. The taste is good, although i reccomend using an oven rather than the microwave because they can get a little soggy in the microwave. However, I am not a big fan of "formed nuggets" or "chicken shaped into nuggets". I'd rather just stick with breaded chicken tenders, thank you.
Isabella D.
West Sacramento, CA
Review for: 8 Ounce
Personal favorite, all natural not too much coating and not too little. Tastes great and no problems. Definitely affordable and delicious. I've been buying these for a while and I can say Im happy about it, quick and easy to make. Please consider buying!
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
Review for: 8 Ounce
SO GOOD! Applegate offers a LOT of amazing food, but they're gluten free items taste amazing!! Target often sells them.
Marta A.
Manassas, VA
Review for: 8 Ounce
Sometimes you just want chicken nuggets. THESE are amazing. I feel comfortable and safe eating these with my severe gluten allergy. They are a bit on the pricey side but what gluten free/antibiotic free food isn't? If you have a gluten intolerance or allergy, you have to try these!
Kaylyn S.
Review for: 8 Ounce
I was very pleasantly surprised by how yummy these are. I'm not certain what seasoning they have but it is delicious. My local grocery doesn't have my gluten free options so I don't have much to compare this too but I can't complain.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
Review for: 8 Ounce
Since going gluten free because of diagnosed celiacs 8 years ago I have not had chicken nuggets! For some reason I have been afraid of trying something new! However I recently picked a box up and tried it out! Wow was I impressed! They were exactly how I remember them being and they were perfectly crispy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jack F.
Wellington, FL
Allison C.
il y a un an
Has anyone tried Applegate Natural Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets ? I'm looking for something quick for the kids on nights we get home late.
Jack F. il y a 6 mois
Yes! These are a winner! Highly recommend cooking in the oven though. 7 minutes on each side at 425° Game. Changer. Love these bad boys in a time crunch.