Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSausagesApplegate
Natural Chicken and Sage Breakfast Sausage

Applegate Natural Chicken and Sage Breakfast Sausage

by Applegate

A hint of sage makes them all the rage, in a sophisticated kind of way.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Natural Chicken and Sage Breakfast Sausage!
Dr J.
Bourbonville
Flavorful and juicy. Cooks up perfectly either in the pan or out of the microwave. Expensive but there is no alternative that delivers the same quality.
Autumn A.
Saratoga, CA
Grass fed and yummy! Easy to cook and pretty organize. Definitely recommend as a better comoany to buy from.
Quinn Y.
Pleasanton, CA
The best sausage flavor I’ve tasted so far! The herbs complement the chicken very well. They’re not too greasy and have lower fat than pork sausage. I like to eat them for breakfast with eggs and hash browns.
Caitlin T.
Tomball, TX
Delicious and minimal ingredients, which I feel good about eating (and also feel good about feeding my daughter)
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
Great taste. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is the size. The sausages are very small.

Looking for your answer?