HALF TIME Bologna and Cheese

We believe kid food should be great food: highest quality, totally natural, and decidedly delicious. HALF TIME™ Bologna & Cheese to the rescue. Finally feel good about sending off your kid with an all-bases-covered lunch without antibiotics, preservatives, or artificial ingredients. Applegate Natural Bologna, classic Applegate American cheese, Annie’s Buttery Rich Crackers™, Annie’s Organic Berry Patch Fruit Snacks™ and Stonyfield® YoKids® Squeezers® Strawberry Organic Lowfat Yogurt make a wholesome lunch or snack. Dig in.

Would you think it would be nice this ready lunch from Applegate also included a drink? Without adding to the price.
Where can i fine these? I have checked walmart but my store does not carry them.
How do these compare to Lunch-ables as far as nutrition? Is it worth spending the money?
Start your review of Applegate HALF TIME!
How would you rate this product?
Union City, CA
Review from my Rock the Lunchbox campaign. Applegate Halftime 1 package: I really like this one. It's very comparable to Lunchables. You have 5 crackers, 5 slices of meat, 5 slices of cheese, 1 yogurt tube, 1 fruit snack pack. There is no drink included. If I remember correctly, the Lunchables I used to buy were $0.99 and they came with no snacks and no drink. These Applegate Halftime ones were $4.59 for 1 package at my local Target. That's pretty darn expensive for 5 crackers, 5 meats, 5 cheeses, 2 snacks. Even taking into account that the Applegate one is probably healthier and may contain higher quality meat and cheeses, it's still expensive. I would rather buy my own crackers, meats, and cheeses separately. Forget about cutting them into cute shapes, I'd just peel the meats and cheeses into the approximate size of the cracker if I'm lazy. Then buy some yogurt tubes and fruit snacks, and bam there you go. Of course it's not as neat and convenient as having them all In one pre-made package. Just put it all in a cute lunchbox or bento box. Kids might even prefer it, since you can put more food in. I sincerely appreciate being given the chance to try out this product, but I definitely wouldn't purchase on my own dime. I don't even hardly purchase Lunchables for the same reasons, even if it's $0.99 per package.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a lunch pack I don't feel guilty sending my son to school with! All great kid approved and mom approved items! If you like trying to feed your child organic non gmo items this is right up your alley!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for the #RockTheLunchbox campaign. I was surprised how small the box is but how many things are inside. I loved that the items are all separated and individually wrapped to there is no leakage. I gave it to my little one in the house because at age 4 he's too little to rip open the packing and making it a meal. I tasted it myself and liked the cheese and crackers but the ham (which is what I chose) was not for me all that good. I think it was the thickness that felt odd. It tasted okay though. The cookies were something the little one loved because of the shape taste and variety of flavors in one bag. He didn't like eating the yogurt from the package and I would of love that it was colder. It was a good flavor and consistency but we usually eat yogurt with a spoon. I would of loved it had a drink because if its a to go snack/lunch I would have to remember to include one.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Santa Clarita, CA
My 2.5 year old had a good time opening it up and seeing what goodies were in store for him. Probably the same way I feel when we get mystery boxed lunches at conventions or classes for work. He ate 75% of it which was great since he's a picky eater. To be honest I don't think it tasted as good as the Lunchables brand but I don't feed that to my kids anyway. Also I would be purchasing this for my children and not myself and as long as they will eat it and it's organic then it's great!!....except it's pretty pricey. I was able to review this for free through the rockthelunchbox program (thanks) but if I had to pay the $5.99 that target charged for it, I wouldn't purchase it on my own. I rather save the money and purchase crackers, cheese, turkey and snacks to get more for my money. Hopefully when people buy this product more they could drop the prices to make it more affordable.
Fort Meade, MD
I just picked up the Half Time Turkey Breast pack and loved that it came with yogurt plus Annie's gummies. I didn't even know about these until Rock The Lunch Box . My son ate this and loved everything. I tried a few bites of everything to see what it tasted like, and I thought it was very good. I like that it says the turkey is raised humanely, and is not pumped full of additives and preservatives. We usually buy lunchables, but now I will be buying these. Even though it is a little more expensive, it is worth knowing he is eating healthy. I would say the only downfall is the price.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free
Staten Island, NY
I received this complimentary from Influenster #RockTheLunchbox @Applegate. My son enjoyed this for his school lunch. We bought the turkey and cheese. He is used to his deli meat sliced thin, so he did say it was a bit too thick for him, but he said it tasted good. Other than that, he enjoyed this. He loved the yogurt and enjoyed the fruit snack. I do feel it is a bit pricey, especially since it does not come with a drink. Otherwise, good product.
Received from Influenster
We got to try and review this product for free,threw #rockthelunchbox and influenster. Only one store in my town carried this. They are expensive. My 2 year old loved putting it all together disassembling it and eating it. I do appreciate that this has less sugar then products similar. I don't give my kids lunch ables anyway. If these are ever on sale maybe I'll purchase them.
Low Carb
Laconia, NH
I will never buy lunchables brand lunch kits. They are so high in fats and sodium and preservatives and just not good food.... Especially for children. Courtesy of#RocktheLunchbox campaign we were able to try this version and my children loved it and I was very happy with the natural lunch kit. These are a little too pricey for buying on a regular basis though.
Springfield, MO
These are awesome and so easy and healthy for my kids #RockTheLunchBox sent us a coupon to try this as well and I purchase the turkey and white American cheese with Annie's buttery organic crackers and it came with a small bag of Annie's Bunny Berry Patch Organic Fruit snacks and a Stoneyfield strawberry organic sqeezable tube of yogurt, My daughter loved it!
San Diego, Ca
We received coupons from influenster to try out this product for free. One of my boys loved it and gobbled everything in it. The other enjoyed everything but the turkey. He found it to be slimy and not something to be enjoyed. As their paren't I found these to be highly priced and not something I would really spend $5 on very often if ever.