Applegate Farms Organic Roasted (Item Number 686) Turkey Breast

by Applegate

Changing the meat we eat™. Turkey raised exclusively on certified organic grains.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Farms Organic Roasted (Item Number 686) Turkey Breast!
Apple Gate is a great brand overall in their deli meat doesn’t disappoint either. Super great taste and better ingredients than most other deli meat. I totally recommend this brand of deli meat especially the turkey breast.
Organic, Paleo, No Special Diet
We love purchasing organic meats especially lunch meat for sandwiches. I love the turkey and ham and put them on my sandwiches for work. Delicious and more nutritious then other lunch meats.
Low Carb
It's not bad. It's much better when purchased freshly sliced from the deli counter imo. But also good for planning out lunch for the week. Better than all other brands of prepackaged lunch meats
No Special Diet
Sammamish , WA
We love this brand of turkey! Perfect for sandwiches or snacking it holds up well, has a great flavor, is antibiotic free and all around a great product. We purchase this frequently!
Organic, Gluten Free
This is my absolute favorite! I don’t buy any others only this one. The best nutritionally and tastes absolutely delicious. The slices come out perfectly, they don’t break and aren’t too thin or too thick.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Waconia , MN
My go-to turkey. I usually buy this from the deli, not in the pre-packaged bag as shown, but I'm assuming its the same thing. I just like to eat this plain for snacks as I'm not much of a sandwich person.
Organic
Brooklyn, NY
Organic and delicious! Love using these turkey slices in sandwiches! These are the only turkey slices I use, no other brand can compare to these in my eyes.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Ocean Springs, MS
Definitely prefer Applegate products over others because they do not have added bad-for-you ingredients. Perfect for school lunches for kids!
No Special Diet
Manhattan
I feel really good with the cleanliness of the ingredients. The price point is high but its worth knowing im eating a cleaner product
Kissimmee, FL
This is an excellent turkey brand. It is a clean brand, so I feel good when I purchase from Applegate. Absolutely delicious.