Applegate Farms APPLEGATE FARMS APPLEGATE PEPPERONI 5OZ

Applegate farms applegate pepperoni 5oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Applegate Farms APPLEGATE FARMS APPLEGATE PEPPERONI 5OZ!
5 months agoReynoldsburg , OH
Purchasing pepperoni is tricky to do, because most brands use gross fillers and other nasty ingredients in their meat. Applegate never does thankfully, and their pepperoni is delicious! I’ve repurchased a dozen times. so good
2 years agoTransfer, PA
This is HANDS DOWN the best pepperoni I have ever had! Seriously! Not crazy greasy, super flavor, seasonings and absolutely enhances anything you put it on! My daughter lives to eat it right out of the bag with chunks of cheese!
3 years agoLevittown, PA
This is my favorite pepperoni by far, but its becoming a little harder to find in stores near me. You do have to eat it quick, but with the taste being so good, this is easy to do.
4 years agoCamillus, NY
I love this pepperoni because it is an uncured product, which is hard to find at stores. The taste is satisfying, but since it is uncured - you do have to eat it within in a reasonable time before it starts to go. I use the pepperoni for sandwiches, but especially for making homemade mini pizzas. Very tasty!