Applegate Farms Applegate Chicken & Maple Breakfast Sausage Links 7oz uploaded by Pamela S.Applegate Farms Applegate Chicken & Maple Breakfast Sausage Links 7oz uploaded by Brittany B.

BY APPLEGATE FARMS

Applegate chicken & maple breakfast sausage links 7oz see more...

Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
My absolute favorite breakfast sausage out there! I wish restaurants sold this stuff! My two year old even loves this stuff. So much flavor and not greasy like other kinds.
Minnaleah M.
Boca Raton, FL
Right now these aren’t part of my diet. Too many carbs. However they’re so good. I love chopping them into prices and cooling them into my eggs. No extra flavoring needed. Perfect balance.
April A.
Hood River, OR
These are a great morning go to, quick to make. I prefer them prepared in a pan vs microwave, but if you adjust the power setting they won’t get rubbery. Love that they aren’t greasy like many sausages.
Paige K.
Cleveland, TN
Love it. Have repurchased the links and patties multiple times. I prefer Applegate over other brands because of their ingredients, simple and natural. Will continue to purchase when I’m wanting a breakfast sausage.
Sally J.
Spring, TX
Score!!!
This is a great breakfast sausage. Very natural and I get the one without casein. This is a filling breakfast for my picky eater .. though expensive but I know they are worth it. The ingredients are good too.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
These sausage links are SO delicious! They are juicy and flavorful. Especially compared to some others on the market. They do cost a little bit more but the price is worth it when you know you’re getting quality ingredients.
Elaine R.
I love these chicken sausages. They have great flavor and cook up quickly in the microwave. They are gluten free and have no yucky fillers. The price is not bad, since you get a good quality product.
The only thing I do not like is that occasionally there has been a small piece of a chicken bone and/or gristle piece.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
I love these links! They are healthier when picking a breakfast link and still the great taste! They are my new go to product! Price is very fair and a great value for the buck! You can purtchasr at any large grocery retail store. I will be buying this again!
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
When I went on my journey to cut red mear5my trainer suggested this to me. Normally I have an aversion to chicken and turkey products being passed off as beef or pork but this sausage is really good. I suggest you try it!
Mia C.
Some of the most flavorful breakfast sausages I've ever had, and it's made from chicken instead of pork! Can't even tell the difference. Also there's none of the junk that are in typical breakfast sausages. This is a must buy on my store runs.
Lacey  G.
Rockford, IL
What national grocery stores carry this product in the Midwest?
Elaine R.
What do you think of the maple flavor? Do you eat them just for breakfast?