BY APPLEGATE #14 in Hot Dogs

Applegate® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog.
Changing the meat we Eat®.
Made with grass-fed beef.
Not preserved.
No nitrates or nitrites added*.
No antibiotics used**.
Humanely raised***.
Gluten & casein free.
No fillers.
Grass-fed beef.
USDA organic.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 9574.
Questions? Comments? Call 866-587-5858 or visit www.applegate.com.
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
*Except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder. **Beef never administered antibiotics, added growth hormones or animal by-products. Grass-fed beef. ***Beef raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
Real food has a story.
Visit us online and learn more about the people, places and practices behind our products. see more...

• How well do these compare to regular hotdogs?2 Answers
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
These hot dogs are the best. I’ve always loved hot dogs but hated all the weird ingredients found in them. Applegate makes a great product with organic ingredients that you can pronounce. It’s slightly more expensive than a ballpark but I promise it’s worth it.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Hot dogs I don't feel guilty feeding to my child or myself and I'm not left wondering what in the world I just ate. I buy them at Walmart, Safeway or any military grocery store and we buy on a regular basis. If you're trying to put healthier options into your home but your family loves hot dogs..this is your product!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
These are actually pretty decent and I'm so happy they are nitrate free. I avoid highly processed meats so I was pretty happy with these. A little pricey but worth it, overall good value. No flavor is being compromised with these. Feel good eating Applegate.
Robin M.
Bethel, CT
I bought these because I was doing a Whole 30 and was trying to avoid sugar hidden in products. My friend recommended them to me. They didn't cost much more than other premium hot dog brands and they're pretty tasty! I felt better enjoying these without the added sugar and nitrates. I look forward to trying the other Applegate products. I hope that other meat companies can follow their lead and create products that don't contain unnecessary sugar.
Salli A.
I'm not a big htodog eater... I find the idea of them kind of griss... but I love these hot dogs! Don't get me wrong, still waaay too much sodium, fat and process, but if you'rew craving cured processed meat this is the way to go! First of all, they're organic fed beef and they're uncured! The best part is that they are absolutely delicious! By far tastes better than a regular hot dog.
Antonella G.
For a person who is trying to feed her family healthier, high quality and less processed foods, this is a great alternative to conventional hot dogs. They are on the pricer side, although it's worth it then spending more money on healthcare :) I purchased them on sale and had a couple and stocked up on 6 packages. They freeze well and overall taste great! I highly recommend all of Applegate's products from my experience of a plethora of products.
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
I love the taste of these hot dogs, and my boys (both toddlers) will even eat them, and they typically don't eat hot dogs. I also don't have to feel guilty about feeding my kids heavily processed hot dogs with unrecognizable ingredients. I love that they are uncured and they actually taste like real meat!
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
Grass feed, humanely raised, has no antibodies added, low salt and gluten free. and no artificial fillers.
Great taste in the pot or on the grill. our family loves them. they are lower in salt and in calories then other hot dogs. we have switched form regular hot dogs to applegate dogs now.
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I LOVE LOVE Applegate hot dogs. I love the taste, and I love that these are minimally processed and made with pronounceable ingredients. These are the only hot dogs I will ever buy. Try one, and you'll immediately taste a difference.
Nichole C.
Midland, TX
These Beef Hot Dogs by far the most essential in having a back yard bash! They are organic which also makes me feel better about giving them to my nieces and they taste absolutely amazing on cooked on the grill.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well do these compare to regular hotdogs?