BY APPLEGATE #23 in Hot Dogs

Applegate® The Super Natural* Uncured Beef Hot Dog.
Changing the Meat We Eat®.
No nitrates or nitrites added except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery powder.
No antibiotics used**. Humanely raised***.
Vegetarian grain-fed diet.
Gluten & casein free.
No fillers.
Questions? Comments? Call 866-587-5858 or visit www.applegate.com.
*Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. ** Beef never administered antibiotics, added growth hormones or animal by - products. Vegetarian grain-fed diet. *** Beef raised on sustainable family farms in a stress-free environment that promotes natural behavior and socialization.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Real food has a story. Visit us online and learn more about the people, places and practices behind our products. see more...

Kaelyn C.
YUM YUM YUM! I love these hot dogs! I have never liked hot dogs. EVER. Until I tried this brand! I love that they do not have nitrates or added sugar. They are Whole30 approved, which helps when you do need something quick and convenient. I would not consider these a health food or something I would eat daily, but I don't feel guilty when I eat one! Plus they don't upset my stomach!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
These are really good hot dogs. I try to feed my kids only uncured meats since nitrates and nitrates are bad for you. I like apple gate but can't always afford them.
M S.
Marietta, GA
These hot dogs are my favorite hot dogs. They are low in calories, but full of flavor. The hot dogs are made with 100% grass fed beef and are free of nitrates and chemical preservatives. These hot dogs are the only ones I buy and I always have some in my fridge for a quick and tasty meal.
Kathleen C.
Jensen Beach, FL
I am a weight watcher and am always looking for a lower point alternative. These hit dogs are only 2 points each and are as good as the higher point dogs. Thus hotdog, being uncured, are also healthier. Yum!
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried the uncured beef hot dogs and it tastes great. The ingredients are much healthier than the regular hot dogs which are full of preservatives. They are high priced compared to regular hot dogs.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
If your going to eat this kind of stuff then this product here is the best one to get if your looking to eat more healthy