apple.com uploaded by Nadira B.apple.com uploaded by Megan B.

BY APPLE #17 in Online Retailers

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
We are an apple family, our computers, iPads, our phones and even watches. I love how they all sync together, they automatically update when it's time. Yes they are very expensive but they are very well worth the money. I will never own anything other than an apple again in my life, I'm loyal! I very highly recommend anything Apple!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Apple products are always going to be my favorites! Yes, I do understand the price is a little higher. However, the quality, image, and effectiveness of this brand surpasses other brands very easily. I myself own an iPhone and an iPad. One day I hope to get a Macbook! Keep up the great work Apple!
Matlynne F.
El dorado, AR
iPhone and iPads are great but are easily damaged, you have to keep a case in the device at all times it seems like, also the products are ridiculously expensive without a payment plan and if the device breaks you spend just as much money on insurance for the phone as you do to buy a new one.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Apple, I do. But I’m giving four stars where I had always previously given five, because their prices are getting a little out of hand. I like to buy my iPhones, and I’ve been using them since the first release, but after spending £700 on my 6S, I don’t think I’ll be buying a X (10) at £1000! It’s too much of a jump. I’m almost due for a new phone, because this has become a bit slow, and if I didn’t already have a watch, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and Apple TV, I’d be looking elsewhere. The products are good, it’s just a shame to be priced out of a market that I’ve been so loyal too.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
I have a love hate relationship with Apple. But it’s probably just because I struggle with tech stuff sometimes. I always had an iPod growing up until I started getting iPhones and I can’t imagine switching to different smartphone. I wish something’s were more user friendly and I remember iTunes being annoying
Dawnyai L.
Because i have an Apple phone , all of my accessories come from the Apple store or Apple Online. Apple is extremely expensive and accessories are very easy to break. Sometimes i feel like it’s not even with the money being spent. You can always get them For cheaper at different stores.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
My kids use Apple and the App Store all the time for games!! We have Apple family so I can keep an eye on their purchases. Sometimes they will make a purchase they are supposed to and Apple is always great about refunding my money and showing me how to prevent it from happening again!
Morgan B.
I am an Apple guru by heart. I find the aesthetic of Apple.com to be a great welcome and easy navigating place to learn about the company. I currently own 7 Apple products and my family all has iPhones and Apple has been a reliable company (even if it is a tad pricier).
Krizz'Tina M.
Apple always has the best descriptions and demos of their product. I appreciate how clean and efficient the website is and how easy it is to navigate for whatever product I want or question I need answered. This is probably one of my favorite websites to visit too!
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
I hate to admit it, but I am a total Apple snob. I have the whole Apple ecosystem going on- iPhone X, MacBook Pro, desktop, iPad, Apple Watch, iPods, Apple tv...the works. Apples sleek designs and seamless connectivity have convinced me to stay as a forever customer.