apple.com uploaded by Megan B.apple.com uploaded by Nadira B.

BY APPLE #9 in Online Retailers

Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I have an apple Iphone 7+, an IPad Pro and a Mac Book pro. Shopping there is a bit of a challenge for anyone bothered by fluorescent lighting and screaming children, but I can’t complain because I keep shopping there lol.
Apple iPad Pro 9.7-inch
Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
Apple iPhone 7 Plus
Apple MacBook Pro
Apple iPod Classic - 5th Generation
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Apple always has great customer service and is willing to work through so many problems for their customers. I’ve never had a tech that belittled me or made me feel dumb for asking a question. My cell plan is through AT&T, but I have the phone through Apple. I can get a new phone as soon as a new one comes out, I get two $30 screen repairs per year (cheaper than a screen protector), and AppleCare. Earlier this year, an iOS update caused my phone to no longer work. All the techs had to do was play around with my phone to verify that the issues were not my fault and I walked out of the store with a new phone in roughly an hour and a half (new phone setup time included). Apple iPhone 8
Tomia B.
Annapolis, MD
Everything that Apple makes is 100% with the buy! Certain items may seem expensive but considering the fact that Apple will replace/repair the item if needed definitely makes up for the money you’re spending on it. All of my electronics/accessories are Apple! My iPhone, my MacBook Pro, my iMac and all of my headphones and chargers!!! I’d absolutely recommend.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
We are an apple family, our computers, iPads, our phones and even watches. I love how they all sync together, they automatically update when it's time. Yes they are very expensive but they are very well worth the money. I will never own anything other than an apple again in my life, I'm loyal! I very highly recommend anything Apple!
Lily L.
I used to be an android user and had a Sony laptop but I fully switched over to Apple products and never looked back! I didn't have any problems with my products, after I made the change. I am very happy, except for the fact that they update every year with newer products and I can't keep up with the expensive trend!
Maria S.
Mckinleyville, CA
Everything tends to be priced very high and the problem is that they break easily they are supe accessible and it makes communication and music a lot faster as long as there is not a new phone coming out otherwise the phone will glitch it does provide quick and easy access to wallet and other things
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Apple products are always going to be my favorites! Yes, I do understand the price is a little higher. However, the quality, image, and effectiveness of this brand surpasses other brands very easily. I myself own an iPhone and an iPad. One day I hope to get a Macbook! Keep up the great work Apple!
Matlynne F.
El Dorado, AR
iPhone and iPads are great but are easily damaged, you have to keep a case in the device at all times it seems like, also the products are ridiculously expensive without a payment plan and if the device breaks you spend just as much money on insurance for the phone as you do to buy a new one.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Apple, I do. But I’m giving four stars where I had always previously given five, because their prices are getting a little out of hand. I like to buy my iPhones, and I’ve been using them since the first release, but after spending £700 on my 6S, I don’t think I’ll be buying a X (10) at £1000! It’s too much of a jump. I’m almost due for a new phone, because this has become a bit slow, and if I didn’t already have a watch, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and Apple TV, I’d be looking elsewhere. The products are good, it’s just a shame to be priced out of a market that I’ve been so loyal too.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
My kids use Apple and the App Store all the time for games!! We have Apple family so I can keep an eye on their purchases. Sometimes they will make a purchase they are supposed to and Apple is always great about refunding my money and showing me how to prevent it from happening again!