What do you think about iPhone 12? Is it very different from the iPhone 11? apple.com
Do you find this website helpful?
What’s the best Apple Watch to get for general everyday use?
Start your review of apple.com!
How would you rate this product?
Barbara W.
Spring Lake, NC
apple.com uploaded by Barbara W.
Ever since I’ve switched form PC to Mac I don’t see a possibility to go back. Everything - my phone, watch, computer, syncs beautifully. No issues with random viruses, no problems with the products themselves, esthetically minimalistic and pleasant. More pricey than other products but long lasting so, in my opinion, worth the price.
Estefanie V.
N Charleston, SC
apple.com uploaded by Estefanie V.
Fue un regalo de Navidad, es muy práctico ya qué contestas llamadas y mensajes pero casi núnca lo uso.
Talisa C.
Kingman, AZ
Apples apps are so easy to use and cheap I really enjoy searching the App Store for games.
Zuly B.
Wynnewood, PA
I bought the new iPhone 12 and I love it. It is heavier and camera is the best, well my last phone was 8plus 🤭. Great service and stores are nice
Ivana A.
Bronx, NY
Apple literally has the best quality of electronics on the market. If you purchase anything from Apple you can schedule an appointment with one of their tech specialists if you have an issues with the devices. Their tech specialist are super professional, friendly and very knowledgeable on the products.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,691 reviews
I have had to reach out to Apple several times for billing questions and because I locked myself out of my phone, forgetting my password. They were more than patient and helpful! A nice safety net to know they available if you have technical problems you cannot solve.
Kimberly C.
Natchitoches, LA
I do love my apple products. I’ve had an iPhone for years and an iPad as well. The first computer I ever used at work was a little tiny Mac and I’ve been hooked ever since. Definitely will stick with these products.
Sherly S.
Orlando, FL
Love Apple products! Can’t live without them! They create technology that isn’t only amazing in its functionality but it’s also pleasing to the eye. I have an IPhone, Ipad, MacBook, Apple Watch, plus accessories, I just keep buying whatever they’re selling I’ve been converted, I believe!
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Love my IPhone 7 Plus 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟I can’t wait to try a desktop... I’ve had nothing but the best experience with this brand.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
I’ve got a small house wrapped up in Apple products and wouldn’t have it any other way!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gerardine D.
Orlando, FL
il y a 19 jours
Dianne S. il y a 19 jours
The camera is better, that’s the major difference.