ElectronicsBatteriesApple
AppleCare+ for Watch Series 4 & 5

AppleCare+ for Watch Series 4 & 5

Is getting apple care really worth it?
What battery does it use?do you like?
Start your review of AppleCare+ for Watch Series 4 & 5!
AJ K.
Definitely recommend Apple care! Your new Apple Watch gets stepped on... uh oh. Apple care’s got your back. You probably don’t think you need it but you do ok.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
AppleCare+ for Watch Series 4 & 5 uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Apple
[product:applecare-for-watch-series-4-&-5] is Apple’s term for its warranty programs. Every Apple device comes with a certain stretch of AppleCare warranty service and phone/chat support for free, typically one year for the warranty and 90 days of phone support. You can pay to extend that protection for longer, which is called AppleCare+.
Jose Daniel H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I used it ones and I stopped using it. It is not really for me. I don’t like that app.
Ashleigh L.
Neenah, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
the AppleCare+ for Watch Series 4 & 5! is AppleCare+ that protects your Watch  if it is a Series 4 & 5!
Michele. A.
Gainesville, FL
I haven’t had a reason to utilize my AppleCare as of yet,but when I do I will give an update! Thanks!
Chelsea B.
Le Roy , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love that Apple gives you the option in case something happens to your watch. You may feel like you don’t need to purchase but if you’re an active user of the watches, I highly recommend purchasing. I cracked my watch screen and was able to replace it with the Apple Care. It’s not expensive and definitely recommendable for people who think they don’t need it. You really do!
G F.
As a Apple loyalist I have always for AppleCare for all my products. Apple’s customer service is always A1 . Five stars many companies can learn from them.
Polyanna S.
Orlando, FL
I don’t live without! I recommend it to all my friends, because it makes me safer with my device.
Joseph H.
Bronx, NY
It's great to know that you will receive the right level of support if needed It's definitely worth paying for the apple care incase you do go a little to hard at the gym.
Cindy V.
West Covina, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love apple care I’ve already use it to get a new air pods 2 and it’s was quick and easy highly recommend great service and products