AppleCare+ for iPhone 8, 7, 6s, or 6

AppleCare+ for iPhone 8, 7, 6s, or 6 extends service and support coverage to 2 years from the purchase date of the service and includes coverage up to 2 incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee plus tax.

Does apple care cover internationally?
Is this worth buying for all apple products ?
Is this having for all devices?
Start your review of AppleCare+ for iPhone 8, 7, 6s, or 6!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
I love apple care because when I switched to apple it was an easy transition however I had questions. Apple care helps with any technological support you may need or have questions on.
Lauren M.
Hopatcong, NJ
Again, I am not an Apple fan at all. Nothing with them has been fun or helpful at all
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
AppleCare+ for iPhone 8, 7, 6s, or 6 uploaded by Stacy D.
I’m a Apple Lover. I Love my phone and all my accessories that comes with it. I the style and all. I especially love, love the beautiful pics that I take with my phone.
Cristina M.
Weehawken, NJ
AppleCare is worth getting for Apple laptops that you plan on keeping for longer than one year, and ‌iPhone‌, iPads, and Apple Watches due to the accidental damage coverage. ... AppleCare is certainly not essential, and can be worth the additional peace of mind.
Tamara P.
Austin, TX
Definitivamente vale la pena tener esto, ya que es más económico a la hora de que tu celular sufra un accidente
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
Well to be honest ; although I’ve purchased AppleCare+ for my iPhone 11, I’ve thankfully not had to utilize it yet! Knock on wood.
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Éste tipo de cómo aseguranza para teléfono es muy buena pues si te Quiebra pierde o cualquier cosa te lo repone tienes que pagar un deducible pero aún así está bien porque no pagas lo que es un teléfono nuevo
Isabella F.
Rego Park, NY
Love it. I’d never purchase an electronic product without warranty. The apple care plus has worked well for me since the first iPhone.
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
I will never be without AppleCare+. It’s well worth the investment if you are as clumsy as I. I got a new battery, got a new screen, etc.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
AppleCare is definitely worth the money. The customer service is great, the security protocols are good and they offer so many benefits.