Applebees Patron perfect margarita

by Applebees

Has anyone tried Applebees Patron perfect margarita ?.....these are my absolute favorite alcoholic beverage [product:applebees-patron-perfect-margarita]
Doo they make this in a skinny version??
Do u like margaritas here ?
Start your review of Applebees Patron perfect margarita!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
Applebees Patron perfect margarita uploaded by Crystal W.
I used to dislike Applebee’s for some reason. But now I LOVE THEM LOL. The cheap drinks are where it’s at!!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Applebees Patron perfect margarita uploaded by Jennifer S.
I love Applebee's patron perfect margaritas especially after a long day at work. They taste so good perfect amount of alcohol it's just perfect.
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yes, it is a perfect Margarita.... always wonderful at Applebee’s. Mixed drinks are never cheap in a restaurant but this is worth the price. Applebees Patron perfect margarita
Maria B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's been a super duper long time since I have had one of these but they're yummy. I would recommend if you like tequila and glad the tequila used is a better quality. It has a great flavor and is refreshing. I think it's time to visit Applebee's soon. Lol
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
They make the best perfect margarita! I request Applebee's when mom really needs a drink. Lol I'm not a big drinker so one of these mellows me out to the max. The salted rim is always a nice touch. My shaker seems to refill itself.😉 😄
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 7
1,221 reviews
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Yummy absolutely taste good and well blended they also have the perfect cosmopolitan it is really good as well
Radha D.
Schenectady, NY
My favorite drinks, this is the first thing I ordered and then I worry about appetizers. Definitely a must try.
Tiffany E.
Fairfield, CA
I love these ! They are my favorite love margaritas from Applebee’s they get the job done lol give you a little buzz and make you happy haha... they taste pretty yummy too of course I always get the strawberry. Yummy!
whitney W.
Birmingham, AL
I have had thus before ! If it was good then the price would be great! I consider it watered down due to the demand for margaritas there! I would recommend serving quality drinks even with a high demand drink !
Leidi R.
Savannah, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Demasiado dulce. Es sabrosa, hay que ponerle más cítricos para bajarle el azúcar. Sin embargo esta chevere para compartir una conversación con alguien.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone tried Applebees Patron perfect margarita ?.....these are my absolute favorite alcoholic beverage Applebees Patron perfect margarita
Andrea Y. il y a 4 mois
Yess honey!! Wifey and I would go every Monday and have their Strawberry Margaritas w/ a sugar rim. Absolutely delicious!!! 😋😋