BY APPLEBEES

• What entrees or appetizers does this drink taste good with? 10 Answers
Yancy C.
Yancy C.
Republic, MO
Perfect Margarita is he ideal name for this drink. It's a premium drink with a premium taste, so you will pay a little more, but it's worth it over cheap margaritas that aren't worth pouring out. If you want to try something REALLY cool, ask your bartender to make you a STRAWBERRY Perfect! You'll be watching them closely so you can make these at home!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Applebees Patron perfect margarita is one of the best you can get. They exceeded my expectations when I tried the drink. It is better than any other drink you can buy out. They are of great value. Applebees makes the best mixed drinks around. I would recommend them to everyone
Alli M.
Alli M.
Happy Hour Expert
Of course I have tried the perfect parton margarita because I work for Applebee's. It is made with premium ingredients and makes multiple drinks. It is a little on the pricey side but you end up getting a better deal with better ingredients in the long run.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville, IN
Whenever we get the chance to go out and eat at Applebee's it's always late during happy hour. I like to order a drink and appetizers. This was pretty good when I tried it. It was pretty strong but went down smooth
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Soooo good, about the only thing I'd get from Applebee's, honestly speaking I don't eat their food, but I'm in love with their specialty drinks especially during happy hour.
brittney d.
brittney d.
I had this margarita on My birthday and it was waaaay strong. I'm not sure if they just added a little more alcohol or if it was the alcohol but it was way to much for me.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best Margaritas I have ever had. This is a smooth drink and deadly. I have one every time I go to Applebee's. I highly recommend this Margarita!!!!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Happy Hour Expert
This margarita is excellent! The patron makes it go down so smooth! The taste is wonderful and it is great for a refreshing and relaxing cocktail!
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
This is a really good marg! If you enjoy them, I would highly recommend trying it. I love that you get to refill the glass two to three times!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Watsonville , CA
Yummy but I've always found drinks at these types of places a bit over priced for the amounts of actual alcohol you are getting.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Happy Hour Expert
What is your favorite alcoholic drink from Applebees?
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
What is your favorite appetizer from applebees when you are drinking there?
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
What entrees or appetizers does this drink taste good with?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert
WHAT IS YOUR COMBINATION MEAL WITH THIS MARGARITA?
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
What's the cost and is it worth the $?