BY APPLEBEES

• What's the cost and is it worth the $?1 Answers
  • Not really a question.. but I want to have this every time I go to ...1 Answers
  • What entrees or appetizers does this drink taste good with? 10 Answers
Yancy C.
Yancy C.
Republic, MO
Perfect Margarita is he ideal name for this drink. It's a premium drink with a premium taste, so you will pay a little more, but it's worth it over cheap margaritas that aren't worth pouring out. If you want to try something REALLY cool, ask your bartender to make you a STRAWBERRY Perfect! You'll be watching them closely so you can make these at home!
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
LOVE this drink! I like that it comes with my own personal shaker so I can pour at my own pace. The price is great too for what you get, and the flavor is perfect for a smooth tequila taste. On Tuesdays I believe they are on special! Definitely would go back just to order this drink.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I love Apple Bees Patron Margaritas. They are very tasty. The give you a lot. Sometimes I order two they are so good! The bring out a shaker full of margarita. They are very flavorful. I prefer a glass over a stem glass but that is just me. I highly recommend to others! 5 *****
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Applebees Patron perfect margarita is one of the best you can get. They exceeded my expectations when I tried the drink. It is better than any other drink you can buy out. They are of great value. Applebees makes the best mixed drinks around. I would recommend them to everyone
I LOVE THIS DRINK I LOVE HOW IT COMES WITH ITS OWN PERSONAL SHAKER, & I CAN POUR MY SELF AND NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO REFILL, THE PRICE IS INCREDIBLY CHEAP, I LOVE TO DRINK IT WITH GOOD FRIENDS AND A GREAT MEAL, I WOULD DEFINELTY BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN LOL
Alli M.
Alli M.
Of course I have tried the perfect parton margarita because I work for Applebee's. It is made with premium ingredients and makes multiple drinks. It is a little on the pricey side but you end up getting a better deal with better ingredients in the long run.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Clarksville , IN
Whenever we get the chance to go out and eat at Applebee's it's always late during happy hour. I like to order a drink and appetizers. This was pretty good when I tried it. It was pretty strong but went down smooth
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Soooo good, about the only thing I'd get from Applebee's, honestly speaking I don't eat their food, but I'm in love with their specialty drinks especially during happy hour.
brittney d.
brittney d.
I had this margarita on My birthday and it was waaaay strong. I'm not sure if they just added a little more alcohol or if it was the alcohol but it was way to much for me.
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert
One of the best Margaritas I have ever had. This is a smooth drink and deadly. I have one every time I go to Applebee's. I highly recommend this Margarita!!!!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
What is your favorite alcoholic drink from Applebees?
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
What is your favorite appetizer from applebees when you are drinking there?
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
What entrees or appetizers does this drink taste good with?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert
WHAT IS YOUR COMBINATION MEAL WITH THIS MARGARITA?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Not really a question.. but I want to have this every time I go to Applebee's, but it's so darn expensive. It cost more then a appetizer..