BY APPLEBEES

• Not really a question.. but I want to have this every time I go t...1 Answers
  • What entrees or appetizers does this drink taste good with? 10 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
It was a little too sweet for my taste. I like that patron is in it. The price is great but I wish it came in a better size or with a flavor mixture. I was excited that for a month they were only $1.
Shelby M.
Monroe, GA
I love margaritas -- I order them pretty much every time I go out & I'm a bar tender. This is the literal perfect margarita. It's made with Patron so it goes down easy. 10/10 would recommend. I don't like Applebees food, but their drinks are always exceptional.
Atasia B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect drink, it is not too strong and not too overpowering. The only thing I have to complain about is the price, it's so expensive for the small amount that you get.
Jess S.
Tried this initially because it was their drink special that day, and was quite impressed. I've gotten this at a few locations over the past couple years and I've yet to receive the olive, but that's just fine with me as I don't like them. Although it's good both ways, I prefer it frozen, has a perfect icy consistency and the bartenders around here seem to put the perfect amount of salt on the rim. However I like that when I order it un-frozen they bring me the remainder of the drink in a shaker. Kind of pricey, but reasonable during happy hour/when it's the drink of the day. It seems strong, so I've always felt I got my moneys worth.
Yancy C.
Republic, MO
Perfect Margarita is he ideal name for this drink. It's a premium drink with a premium taste, so you will pay a little more, but it's worth it over cheap margaritas that aren't worth pouring out. If you want to try something REALLY cool, ask your bartender to make you a STRAWBERRY Perfect! You'll be watching them closely so you can make these at home!
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
Applebees Patron perfect margarita is one of the best you can get. They exceeded my expectations when I tried the drink. It is better than any other drink you can buy out. They are of great value. Applebees makes the best mixed drinks around. I would recommend them to everyone
Alli M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Of course I have tried the perfect parton margarita because I work for Applebee's. It is made with premium ingredients and makes multiple drinks. It is a little on the pricey side but you end up getting a better deal with better ingredients in the long run.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
When you go to a restaurant, the taste of your drink really depends on who makes it. I have ordered this 3 different times when out with my husband for drinks and apps. All three times it was different. It is usually pretty darn sweet, and I don't like my margaritas super sweet. If you want your drink a certain way, I recommend making a special request.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is absolutely THE BEST margarita. We liked it so much, that my hubby and I tried to mimick it at home. They don't use a sour margarita mix, and instead use a lime juice from a packet!! Tastes so good! I will always order this when I go to Applebees, and I just hope I'm there during happy hour so I can have two! LOL.
Ashley B.
Monroe, MI
As a previous Applebee's bartender, the perfect patron is one of my favorites! They seem a bit pricey, but by the time all of the ingredients go into making it, it doesn't seem too bad. A lot cheaper than making them at home(if you plan on having one or two). The salt, olive, and lime are the perfect accents. Not to mention the signature sour mix, made in store.
Tiffany P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What is your favorite alcoholic drink from Applebees?
Cristina F.
What is your favorite appetizer from applebees when you are drinking there?
Maribel C.
What entrees or appetizers does this drink taste good with?
Alicia H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
WHAT IS YOUR COMBINATION MEAL WITH THIS MARGARITA?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Not really a question.. but I want to have this every time I go to Applebee's, but it's so darn expensive. It cost more then a appetizer..