BY APPLE #36 in Keyboards & Mice

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The apple wireless keyboard works on bluetooth technology, completely eliminating keyboard cord clutter at your workstation or home office. You can type from anywhere within a 30' range. The slim and compact design has 78 keys, including multimedia hot keys for instant access to frequently-used functions. This sleek, silver and white multimedia computer keyboard is compatible with ipad and mac devices. Its powered by 2 aa batteries and automatically turns off when not in use to conserve battery power.

• Does this come in other colors?1 Answers
  • Can someone explain how this works? I'm confused if it connects t...11 Answers
  • Does this work well for iPads?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my top ten office supplies. I use it when I need to do something with a lot of typing on my phone or iPad. It makes my life so incredibly much easier. It connects via blue tooth. I just turn on my blue tooth on whatever device I'm using, it prompts me to type in a couple numbers and I'm ready to go! It's a lifesaver.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
A great keyboard that you can get. I like the thin keys to type on and everything is simple and clean looking. Wireless so you don't have to deal with cords that get tangled with other wires. Buy rechargeable batteries and you're golden to last longer. I like this keyboard and the easy ness of it.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
I love this keyboard. We've had ours for about 2 1/2 years now and have only had to change batteries once. It's super easy to set up and lasts forever so I think it's worth it! I would definitely recommend this keyboard.
Angela B.
Smaller then I perfer. However I love that i can take it wherever I want. I do miss having the numberpad when using it. It is very efective, and connected well. It is a little on the pricy side, but it has been working for five six years now. I would defanitly suggest people buy it.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
A very nice keyboard setup. It is lightweight and easy to use. Mine does seem to run out of battery life very quickly, though. I wouldn't say it is affordable, the price can range from 70-90 dollars. I would recommend! Very durable.
Kristyn T.
This was the standard keyboard I got when I bought my new iMac. It's a good little keyboard. The lack of numpad is disappointing however isn't a big deal for me as I hardly do calculations on the computer. Quickly after getting it, I got a keyboard protector (made for a MacBook but fits just fine) and am glad I did. Doubt the keyboard would be working after the liquid spills that have happened. As it is, the keyboard works just fine. The keys were a bit stiff to start but broke in after a couple weeks of use. In the last two months, I have only had to change the batteries once, which is much better than my wireless Logitech mouse. I do wish I could easily turn it off however, so I could conserve the battery life more efficiently.
Jenna H.
Lima , NY
Love this keyboard! I used it in college with my iPad as a laptop and was way more portable than a laptop! Bluetooth connects to any device and is super light! Definitely worth the price and would totally recommend!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I never use the keyboard that came with my iMac because this wireless
one works so much better! It is lightweight, nice in design, and has
quite a long battery life. I like how far I can take it in my office. I
can sit in my armchair and use the keyboard to control Netflix -- no
need to get up!
Patricia L.
Pueblo, CO
I am 2 years new to the wide and exciting world of Apple products. I've always had an iPhone but recently made the plunge and purchased a MacBook Air, iMac, Magic Mouse and now Magic Keyboard. I LOVE this keyboard. It's small, lightweight, sleek, and functional! I've had no connectivity issues and the keyboard works and looks like a dream! Way to go Apple, you gained another customer for life. I would highly recommend this keyboard to anyone!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
As far as a keyboard goes that is wireless, this is pretty darn good! It does go through 3 AA batteries within 4-5 months regardless of how much you use it. I think I also forget to turn it off a lot of times, so that may be my own fault. The keyboard is obviously not backlit (otherwise you'd be going through batteries every month), but it feels just as comfortable as other apple keyboards. Extra useful because it can be used with any other apple device and with anything that can connect to bluetooth. I would recommend this keyboard for sure. I've had it for 2 years with no problems. I have heard that some people have had batteries corrode on them, but I think that's more the batteries than the keyboard.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
Can someone explain how this works? I'm confused if it connects through the wi-fi or not. Thanks!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
Do you rather corded or wireless keyboards?
Aliza G.
Does this work well for iPads?
Kristen H.
How often do you replace your batteries in your wireless keyboard?
Christine O.
Linwood, MI
Does this come in other colors?