Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods

Apple AirPods wireless headphones will forever change the way you use headphones. Just take them out and they're ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Shop the latest Apple AirPods and headphones at Verizon Wireless headphones. Finally untangled. After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.* Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they're in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you're listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. Tap into Siri. Talking to your favorite personal assistant is a cinch. Just double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket. † Then, tell Siri what you need, such as "Turn up the volume on my favorite playlist," or "Call my brother Brian." What's a chip doing in there? A whole lot. All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. ‡ It's performance that's unheard of in a device this small. Knows when you're talking. A voice accelerometer recognizes when you're speaking and works with a pair of beam-forming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice. Knows when you're listening. Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work with the W1 chip to automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods. They also enable AirPods to play sound as soon as they're in your ears. The power of 24 hour battery life. AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. ‡ And they're made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. ‡ Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time. ‡ To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri "How's the battery on my AirPods?" Clearly superior sound. It's great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri. Automatic Set Up. Seamless Switching. AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They're simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices. WHAT'S IN THE BOX AirPods Wireless Headphones.

Does the charging speed reduce over time?
they are quite expensive in my opinion are they worth it ?
Start your review of Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods!
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Elvin C.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never thought of wearing headphones that much. I spend all day with them even while working. The sound is excellent and the charge is super durable. Currently the price is quite accessible, the material its good, very strong and is quite resistant to falls.
Maria Paloma M.
Manalapan, NJ
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
Purchased at: Apple
I love this AirPods, they work well. They’re perfect for almost everything. I like to use them when I go out for a run 🏃🏻‍♀️.
Dalton M.
Williamsburg , VA
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Dalton M.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Dalton M.
I’m obsessed with my air pods I used to think they where beyond pointless but when I got my new phone and traded in my old phone through Verizon they gave me a pair for free and I’ve been obsessed ever since!!! Not only can I connect them to my phone but they also connect to my laptop which I found super useful for doing school work on the go. Not only is the pairing process super easy but the battery life on these guys is exceptional I hardly have to charge them which is another huge pro for me because I’m always on the run!!! Apple Airpods
Laia Q.
Jenks, OK
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Laia Q.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Laia Q.
Okay guys! Apple finally released their cordless headphones and I have been using them for the last few months to really decide how much I like them- or don't! I have to say- I was really nervous about the sound quality and if I'll ever lose one of them. But I was surprised! They have really great sound quality- and so far- I still have both of the headphones! When I first started using them, my earlobes were sore, but after a while, I got used to them. They truly hold their charge and that's a BIG plus for me. I work out in them and it literally feels like I have nothing in my ear. I do have to adjust them a few times while my workout but it's the same with any other headphone I have used. It comes in a compact case, which is easy to use anywhere! I have traveled with these and even fell asleep!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Myrna T.
I love my AirPods! I can carry them everywhere I go. I can put them on my purse or in my pocket.
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Tiffany S.
I love these airpods! I always said “why the heck do I need wireless headphones?” Ok, now I am mad I didn’t buy these sooner! Hands free is so nice! I am able to answer my phone calls just by tapping on my right ear to answer it! I had my phone in a completely different room today and asked Siri to play an album. You can tap on the ear buds to change a track! These are so worth the money!
Veronica L.
Grand Forks, ND
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Veronica L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was so hesitant to use these at first. My boyfriend got them for me as a gift and I love them! The corded Apple headphones always hurt my ears. These don’t seem any different in size, may even be a tish bigger. But they don’t bother me at all! I love that I can wear one at a time. They also charge in the case which is so convenient. I do love the face that they announce text messages too
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Apple
Automatic ignition, automatic connection. Easy setup for all your Apple devices. Quick access to Siri by saying "Hey Siri". Double tap to play or skip forward. It have the new Apple H1 headphone chip that offers a faster wireless connection to any Apple devices.
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Yaritza V.
Purchased at: Best Buy
These are my first AirPods! I’m obsessed with them I love it when I have to call someone and when I am doing exercise because the cable is not on my way. I usually listen to music when I’m washing my face or when I’m taking a shower and I use this product usually when everyone is on the house.
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Jonathon S.
Purchased at: Apple
I love my AirPods using them for every occasion of my day. My favorite part is the easy and seamless connection to my phone or computer. Other headphones 🎧 take multiple steps to connect, AirPods automatically connect. The only reason I give 4 stars is when running, I feel like they will fall out. They never do but do not feel 100% secure.

590 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jane T.
BC
il y a 9 jours
Britt B. il y a 9 jours
Apple AirPods with charging case my pros always fall out