Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods

Apple AirPods wireless headphones will forever change the way you use headphones. Just take them out and they're ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Shop the latest Apple AirPods and headphones at Verizon Wireless headphones. Finally untangled. After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.* Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they're in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you're listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. Tap into Siri. Talking to your favorite personal assistant is a cinch. Just double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket. † Then, tell Siri what you need, such as "Turn up the volume on my favorite playlist," or "Call my brother Brian." What's a chip doing in there? A whole lot. All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. ‡ It's performance that's unheard of in a device this small. Knows when you're talking. A voice accelerometer recognizes when you're speaking and works with a pair of beam-forming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice. Knows when you're listening. Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work with the W1 chip to automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods. They also enable AirPods to play sound as soon as they're in your ears. The power of 24 hour battery life. AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. ‡ And they're made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. ‡ Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time. ‡ To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri "How's the battery on my AirPods?" Clearly superior sound. It's great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri. Automatic Set Up. Seamless Switching. AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They're simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices. WHAT'S IN THE BOX AirPods Wireless Headphones.

How good is the sound ?
How would you recommend to clean your AirPods if they get really dirty?
WhhAt is the difference between wireless and wired charging case?
Start your review of Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods!
Aliya A.
Scarborough, ON
Apple Wireless EarPods are awesome and worth the money they are pricey but you won’t have to untangle you’re headphones after putting them in your pocket the battery is quite long lasting And sounds loud too would recommend it as they connect to your phone easily too
Emily F.
Lyn, ON
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Emily F.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Emily F.
I LOVE THÈSE DAMN THANGS. I literally found them ON THE STREET in my hometown (don’t judge me lol I sanitized them before using) and after trying and failing to find their owner, I claimed them! They have great sound, battery lasts really well (surprisingly well tbh), and they connect automatically which I LOVE. And also that lil dent? My cat bit them. Lol. They still work.
Vismaya C.
Scarborough , ON
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Vismaya C.
I love that it is very handy. the hassle of the wired headphones is now a thing of the past. The battery life is also great. This is absolutely worth the price. I purchased it during a sale at Costco. [product:apple-airpods-(2nd-gen)-with-charging-case]
Thylane R.
Hamilton, ON
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Thylane R.
Small but Mighty Apple Air Pods Apple Air Pods might be the best purchase I have ever made. These headphones would work for anyone with a smart phone that listening to music while they are being active. They stay in my ears better than any headphones I have ever had.
Alyssa L.
Ajax, ON
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Alyssa L.
Got these recently and I LOVE them. I wasn’t expecting them to be this loud! The battery lasts quite a while before they need recharging. I’m just scared I might lose them one day but it’s a great product
Kruti D.
Brampton, ON
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Kruti D.
I use my airpods EVERY SINGLE DAY! I love how easy and convenient they are and having them with me handy is great because I just pull them out and pop them in (and its a grewt way to avoid interacting with people sometimes) [product:apple-air-pods-generation-2-charging-case-bluetooth?-in-ear-kopfh?rer-in-ear-headset-wei]
Madyson M.
Thornhill, ON
These AirPods were incredible when I shared a room in college. They made it easy for me to watch tv and be comfortable. I could also move around my place and still stay connected. The best!
Kaoutar A.
Canada
J'adore ces ecouteur sans fil il sont les meilleurs ecouteur vous offrent la liberté et la facilité d'écouter de la musique n'importe où et quand. Le son HD vous aide profiter de la qualité de votre musique et la possibilité de contrôler votre musique . Vous pouvez même répondre aux appels tout en écoutant de la musique. Ces écouteurs sont le choix idéal . La batterie rechargeable .
Tanya S.
Edmonton , AB
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Tanya S.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Tanya S.
Wow what a great product for me. What I like about these Apple AirPods with Charging Case is that once they are easily paired with your device they are Automatically on and automatically connected when your ready to use them. Setup couldn’t be easier just follow the handout and your up and running in seconds. They charge quickly in the case and even the case can be charged using the lightning connector. Listening to the high-quality audio and voice is a great experience. They also seamlessly switch between devices. I use them with my IPhone 11 Pro and IPad and Apple Watch last 6 months and I am enjoy this product . I am highly recommended this product!
Rebecca W.
Toronto, ON
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Rebecca W.
Love it so much for my AirPods. Definitely worth the extra money to get. Good battery life and sleek design.

594 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jane T.
BC
il y a un mois
Britt B. il y a un mois
Apple AirPods with charging case my pros always fall out