Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods

Apple AirPods wireless headphones will forever change the way you use headphones. Just take them out and they're ready to use with all your devices. Put them in your ears and they connect instantly. Speak into them and your voice sounds clear. Shop the latest Apple AirPods and headphones at Verizon Wireless headphones. Finally untangled. After a simple one-tap setup, AirPods are automatically on and always connected.* Using them is just as easy. They can sense when they're in your ears and pause when you take them out. And the AirPods experience is just as amazing whether you're listening to your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac. Tap into Siri. Talking to your favorite personal assistant is a cinch. Just double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket. † Then, tell Siri what you need, such as "Turn up the volume on my favorite playlist," or "Call my brother Brian." What's a chip doing in there? A whole lot. All the groundbreaking things AirPods can do are driven by the custom-designed Apple W1 chip. It produces extremely efficient wireless for a better connection and improved sound. And the W1 chip manages battery life so well, you can listen for 5 hours on a single charge. ‡ It's performance that's unheard of in a device this small. Knows when you're talking. A voice accelerometer recognizes when you're speaking and works with a pair of beam-forming microphones to filter out external noise and focus on the sound of your voice. Knows when you're listening. Optical sensors and motion accelerometers work with the W1 chip to automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods. They also enable AirPods to play sound as soon as they're in your ears. The power of 24 hour battery life. AirPods deliver an industry-leading 5 hours of listening time on one charge. ‡ And they're made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. ‡ Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time. ‡ To check the battery, hold the AirPods next to your iPhone or ask Siri "How's the battery on my AirPods?" Clearly superior sound. It's great-sounding music, movies, and more to your ears. AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri. Automatic Set Up. Seamless Switching. AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They're simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices. WHAT'S IN THE BOX AirPods Wireless Headphones.

Kann ich das testen ?
Kann man es testen ?
I’ve found that these don’t fit my ears properly, fall out very easily and the volume is so quiet. Anyone else experience this?
Start your review of Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods!
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Elvin C.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I never thought of wearing headphones that much. I spend all day with them even while working. The sound is excellent and the charge is super durable. Currently the price is quite accessible, the material its good, very strong and is quite resistant to falls.
Maria Paloma  M.
Ocean, NJ
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Maria Paloma  M.
Purchased at: Apple
I love this AirPods, they work well. They’re perfect for almost everything. I like to use them when I go out for a run 🏃🏻‍♀️.
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Eva B.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I go to the gym and with these they were so good my head exploded in tiny pieces. I love my AirPods. They are good quality . The sound is very good.Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
Serena W.
Morristown, TN
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Serena W.
I prefer these over the “dupe” versions because the quality and battery life is amazing! I use them at work, in the car, and at people’s homes all the time. They’re so handy! Also they have tracking on them in case they’re lost you can find them at the last location you were at with them. They’re good priced too. Charge quickly and uses a regular iPhone cord! Only disadvantage: it gets dirty quickly because of it being pure white. But with a Q-tip and alcohol it fixes that problem. 🙂
Lily S.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Lily S.
I love my Apple AirPods. At first I was skeptical because of the high price point, but having a wireless experience has made a huge difference in my daily runs and walks. I love that the charge lasts for a long time, usually several hours.
Adriana M.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Adriana M.
Purchased at: Apple
who doesn't love listening to music? These are amazing headphones for listening to music and keeping your hands free at the same time.they are cute, they sound very good, the sounds are clear,They are very durable and do not seem expensive to me. I recommend them without a doubt.
Rosmery sanchez R.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Rosmery sanchez R.
No me pueden faltar super bueno para cargar los audífonos y tenerlos bien guardados
Rachel J.
chicago
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Rachel J.
Exactly as described. Easy to set up and sync to my phone. Sound quality is amazing. Highly recommended. I would purchase this product again.
Brittney T.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Brittney T.
Purchased at: Apple
I love apple products. I will say I got mine for free my air pods. My pros they are convenient and free! My cons ear buds will not fit in my ears. I do not have enough of the cartilage most have to hold them in my ears. I had to get custom buds for my ears! Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods you should offer custom buds i think it would take you too the next level!!
Dalton M.
Richmond , VA
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Dalton M.
Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods uploaded by Dalton M.
I’m obsessed with my air pods I used to think they where beyond pointless but when I got my new phone and traded in my old phone through Verizon they gave me a pair for free and I’ve been obsessed ever since!!! Not only can I connect them to my phone but they also connect to my laptop which I found super useful for doing school work on the go. Not only is the pairing process super easy but the battery life on these guys is exceptional I hardly have to charge them which is another huge pro for me because I’m always on the run!!! Apple Airpods

603 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milena A.