Apple Wired Optical Mighty Mouse

Applea€ s MB112LL/B wired Mighty Mouse is truly an engineering marvel! Its touch sensitive, seamless top shell knows where youa€ re clicking, so you can use it as a fully programmable single-click mouse, or a two-button mouse, as you choose. Force-sensing sides let you activate Dashboard or other applications with one squeeze, and this function is user-customizable, so you decide what you need it to do. Each user with a profile in your Mac OS can set up his or her own Mighty Mouse preferences! Applea€ s brilliant 360-degree scroll ball lets you scroll precisely in any direction with one finger. Mighty Mousea€ s optical tracking engine gives you superior surface sensitivity, for smooth, accurate tracking and lag-free performance on any surface. Here comes Mighty Mouse to save the day! Type: Mice & Keyboards Features: Innovative Scroll Ball and button Perfectly positioned to roll smoothly under just one finger, Mighty Mouse's Scroll Ball offers full 360-degree scrolling capability - up/down, left/right and diagonally. You can scroll long web pages, pan full-size images, maneuver around large spreadsheets, control a video timeline and more. And you can even click the Scroll Ball to access your favorite Tiger features such as Dashboard, Spotlight. Touch-sensitive top shell It looks and feels like a sleek one-button mouse, but Mighty Mouse's smooth top shell hides a powerful secret: touch-sensitive technology under the shell detects which part of the mouse you're clicking, so you can both left-click and right-click. And if you prefer the simplicity of a classic one-button mouse, Mighty Mouse is up to the task. Just use the Mac OS X system pr.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple Wired Optical Mighty Mouse!
How would you rate this product?
Minneapolis, MN
The mouse is a decent mouse. I like the track ball (though mine stopped working about 2 years in, even after I cleaned it out) and the feel of the mouse in my hand- clean and simple. Probably wouldn't purchase on its own as I'm sure there are cheaper options out there that work just as well but I liked the one that came with my computer.
Troy, MI
I had these mouses at work and just do not like using them. The right clicker never works and I prefer a wireless mouse much more over this with my mac desktop!