Apple Watch Sport Band

Color: Pink Sand / Blue Cobalt / Rose Red / Ultra Violet / Dark Olive / Soft White / Gray / White / Fog / Mist Blue / Camellia / Pebble / Azure / Pink Sand / Midnight Blue / Black / Red

Case Size: 38mm / 42mm

Made from a custom high-performance fluoroelastomer, the Sport Band is durable and strong, yet surprisingly soft. The smooth, dense material drapes elegantly across your wrist and feels comfortable next to your skin. An innovative pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit. Like all Apple Watch bands, you can match this band with any Apple Watch case of the same size.

Material: Fluoroelastomer

Compatibility Watch Models: 38mm Case

Band Size: Fits 130–200mm wrists.

What’s in the Box: Apple Watch Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)

What is a good way to clean the band? ?
Is this good for small wrists?
DooEs anyone else have a problem with the pink band getting dirty? How do you clean it?
Start your review of Apple Watch Sport Band!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Apple Watch Sport Band uploaded by Alicia L.
I really like this band! I have the light pink and black. Both are very comfortable for all day wear and during workouts. Look forward to getting more colors! Apple Watch Sport Band
Christina H.
Naperville, IL
Apple Watch Sport Band uploaded by Christina H.
Love how I can switch out my Apple Watch bands to match my outfits. It’s such a cute way to change up an outfit plus you can find these bands anywhere.
Liza B.
Wilmington
Apple Watch Sport Band uploaded by Liza B.
I like the look of this watch band, but it gets a little uncomfortable as the day goes on. Love the color and quality though.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
I like wearing this band with my Apple Watch. It’s a great color (complements the rose gold), is easy to clean and does not irritate my skin like previous bands have.
Pooja S.
Morganville, NJ
Apple Watch Sport Band uploaded by Pooja S.
I love this band! It’s the one that my Apple Watch came with and it’s a great beginner band. I do think it’s good for a sport look but definitely not to wear on a night out.
Gray D.
Fairland, OK
1,006 reviews
Apple Watch Sport Band uploaded by Gray D.
Omg, I’m in absolute love! Super soft to the touch. Which makes wearing this band through the day great. It makes it feel so comfortable you won’t even notice your wearing a watch. Easy to clean and comes in a variety of colors.
Susan Y.
New York City
Purchased at: Apple
This band came with my watch and I love it! I love everything and anything pink so I’m glad Apple came out with this color. I gave it 4/5 because even though it’s rubber, it’s hard to wash and keep clean. I’ve had my watch for almost 3 years now and it’s definitely dirty and not as pink anymore.
Ellen C.
This band is cute. Stays closed which is a big deal for me. Can be switched out easily. I love the pale pink, my signature coincidently enough. The band isn’t expensive it comes with the watch but don’t buy replacements from apple. Go on Amazon and get some really cute bands for 1/4th the price.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Apple
I have this pink Apple Watch Sport Band for my [product:apple watch-series 4-gps-40mm-gold-aluminum-case-pink-sand-sport-band]. I love it because it is very comfortable, hasn’t broken or gotten messed up in the 2 years I’ve had it , and so easy to clean. I use this band everyday and probably won’t switch bands because this one is so easy to sanitize and keep clean.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Purchased at: Apple
This came with my Apple Watch. It’s a decent band. It stays on and fits well. I wish it came in more colors and designs. The only downfall is that it gets dirty pretty quickly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annie S.
il y a 2 ans
Allie B. il y a un an
Totally comfy. I don’t even think about it being on. Tighten it up when working out.