BY APPLE #13 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What's your favorite feature about the Apple Watch?1 Answers
  • Is the apple watch really worth the money?! What are the benefits o...3 Answers
  • I recently lost my fitbit and want to get an apple watch. How do pe...2 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I just got this watch for my anniversary present from my husband. I love it already. I love apple so i needed to add this to my apple collection. The sport band is super comfortable. This watch fits my wrist really well. The watch is easy to use too and I like that it can sync to my phone. I never miss a text or call again. I wish that you could text more than the preloaded messages but you can use the voice command to text. The watch also keeps up with your steps and exercise if you want it too. The watch is light and does not weigh down my arm like other watches have done in the past. You can control your music from the watch as well. I like that you can switch out the bands.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lansing, NY
What can I say, I love apple products. The watch is really nice looking - it's sleek, the rose gold color looks amazing! I don't like the lavender band it comes with and bands are far to expensive to change it, but it looks and feels good. The screen scratches fairly easy - I accidentally slid it across five-six feet of flooring and it only came out with a couple barely noticeable scratches on the case surface. Yeah, it's incredibly expensive, but it's stylish and I use it every day. Battery life is great too - I use it constantly and I've never been below 30% by the end of a 15+ hour day.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
You have to look at this as an accessory to the iphone, not as a separate device like an iphone or an ipad. That being said, I love it. I no longer have to constantly have my phone on my desk or on my hand. I know I have a notification, and can check it when I have a chance. If it isn't important, I don't have to go digging for my phone. I have never had an issue with the battery dying within a day, but it won't really last two. The updates with the release of the apple watch 2 also fix a lot of things that aren't really problems but it makes things easier.
Alli G.
Alli G.
Louisville, KY
I have used several activity trackers before I bought an Apple Watch. I was worried about the size of the watch, but have found it to be quite comfortable and sport band is very soft and doesn't irritate the skin below. The progress updates and accessibility of the watch is amazing. There are a couple downsides. One being the size of the icons, it can be hard to get exactly what you want. The other being no wifi capability. The watch is completely dependent on your cell phone. Although there are a few cons, would highly recommend.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
I love my apple watch! I love being able to answer phone calls from it and check texts without having to take my phone out when I'm at work or on the go. surprisingly the rolse gold goes with a lot of different colors, I have the vintage rose strap (apple) and a baby blue (moko is the brand) strap. I love ordering new straps from amazon and customizing my watch to suit my style. The activity tracker and water reminders keep me active and I like to see how much progress I'm making in getting to my goals!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Not worth the $300. I bought it being the girly tech junkie I am. It was cute for the first 3 months then I just stopped caring I wouldn't even charge it anymore. Also my watch would get notifications and it would not show up on my phone until the next day. People would say they called and my phone or watch didn't notify me until hours or even a day later. After I disconnected the two I have had that issue. I now just leave it on power reserve and just look at the time. It's a pretty watch though.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
I've always loved apple products, but my Apple Watch is my favorite! Having everything on you conveniently in a tiny bubble on your wrist is perfect! It does such a great job at tracking your fitness. It's a little hard to learn to text on at first, the talk to text you really need to be somewhere quite to use it. I love how when I get a text it does a small vibration on my wrist and that it is. Also if you are sitting down for too long, it will notify you to get up and move around a little.
Elise L.
Elise L.
My mother bought me this as a Christmas gift this year. I originally wanted a FitBit, but now understand my mother's logic for spending more money. The Apple Watch has enhanced my Apple experience. I have recently become more active, and the watch has helped by counting steps and helping me to reach my goal. I use my watch to message my friends, check my Instagram feed, and purchase from Amazon. I could not be more happy, and have already recommended it to my friends and family members.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Albany, OR
My husband bought me this watch for our one year anniversary and I love it! I'm the type of person who leaves my phone on silent all the time so I missed calls constantly. Well not anymore. Anytime someone is calling me it vibrates and I can answer and talk with the watch. I love that it has a fitness tracker that nudges me to stand up and move around at least once an hour. It even has Siri on it! So many more things you can do but all in all I love this watch.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Modesto
I absolutely love my Apple Watch! I chose to go with the Watch over other alternatives such as the Fitbit. This helps to track my steps, heart rate, standing hours, and calories. Now it can connect with many of the work out apps and track heart rate through out the workout. I love the convenience of getting texts and notifications on my Watch without having to get out my phone. I wish the battery lasted longer, but I just charge it when I sleep and it's fine.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
I really want to get one its to cute do you recommend someone that already have a I phone
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
What size do you have: 38mm or 42mm?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
How much does this model cost?