Apple Watch Sport 38mm Rose Gold Aluminium Case with Lavender Sport Band uploaded by Amy P.Apple Watch Sport 38mm Rose Gold Aluminium Case with Lavender Sport Band uploaded by Nikki R.Apple Watch Sport 38mm Rose Gold Aluminium Case with Lavender Sport Band uploaded by Kristine E.

BY APPLE

Apple Watch Sport is available in Silver, Space Grey, Rose Gold and Yellow Gold anodised aluminium cases, and a range of bands. View Apple Watch Sport pricing. see more...

Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Phoenix, AZ
I debated forever on getting this watch, at the end of the day, I am so glad I decided to! It's cute, and very convenient. You're able to answer calls, reply to texts, and listen to your music through the watch. And that's not even a dent in everything you can do on it! The only reason I gave it a 4/5 stars is because of the band. It doesn't feel very comfortable if you sweat, but it's not a deal breaker
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The battery on my apple watch has slowly declined and now can barely last a whole day. i think i look at my phone way more often than needed to be notified by the watch. only upside is when a text or a call comes in it vibrates so i know before looking at my phone.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love my apple watch and would not trade it in! I think it is becoming affordable compared to the other watches coming out. The best feature is being able to see who is calling. It is very easy to use and I would recommend it to other people.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Wapato, WA
Fits perfect, pretty comfortable. Sometimes won't pop up to clear or add alarm when pressing down. But other then that it's good!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Review for: Sport
I wasn't sure if I could love this more than my Fitbit, but I was wrong. Such a great product and worth the price. I constantly need timers at work, and this is super easy and convenient. I also love that I can see and reply to texts, answer or ignore phone calls, and READ my voicemails all on my watch without having to constantly have my phone out. Great for fitness tracking. Overall, I love this watch. And it's super cute and you can change out the bands to match different styles.
Eugenia B.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sport
I've had this watch since it came out and I love it because it is so useful. I use it to set alarms for work breaks/lunches, texting, and tracking my workouts. It is so useful that when I accidentally leave it at home, I feel a little incomplete and perhaps not as efficient at everything as I could be. Compared to the new model (series 1 and 2), this one does run a little slow and sometimes my texts will lag by a day or so but other than that, pretty great product.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Sport
Never take this off. I love how I can get notifications even when I'm away from my phone, or if I'm in a meeting and can't pull my entire phone out. I also love the activity tracking and checking my steps everyday. To be honest the price is not that bad for the amount of functionality it gives to me.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Sport
Could not make it trough the day without my watch! I don't know how I ever did without it. I love to run and workout so the sports feature is so great! I believe it gives a better heart rate reading and calories than a Fitbit. I'm also a nurse and cannot walk around with my phone in my hand. Getting text to my wrist is so handy! I love apple!!!!
Valery M.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sport
I love this reloj, you can have anything you want on your wrist, from your training application, daily reminders, and so without you have to be stuck on the phone all day, just by looking at your relog to get a reminder or a notification of your estaras connected social networks without having to be glued to the screen of your mobile or computer.
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Sport
Your phone.. in a Watch! I love this thing! Saves me from texting and driving!
Zafereena U.
Zafereena U.
Brisbane, Queensland
I was thinking of purchasing this product for my iPhone. I was hoping it would make things easier to access on the go. What are your thoughts on this product? Is it handy? Does it make things easier or is it not worth the money? Please let me know your thoughts, it would be highly appreciated.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Is it waterproof?
Karen L.
Karen L.
Any idea where i can get a discount when buying an apple watch?
Junika J.
Junika J.
Is it really worth it? I've been debating between this and a garmin. How do the health apps work?
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Is this worth the money? Do you use it enough to feel like it helps you daily? Thinking of buying one, but I am not sure if people really enjoy these.