ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesApple

The future of health is on your wrist.
Start your review of Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray!
Amber M.
Katy, TX
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Amber M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
My Apple Watch helped me communicate my symptoms with my cardiologist and eventually find the arrhythmia that was causing my symptoms.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Melanie B.
Recently I went more on the Apple bandwagon. After months of thinking if its worth the money to drop to get this watch and if its overrated. I purchased it. I haven't looked back since then. I've had my Apple watch for 3 months its helped improve my sleep, active time, and the accuracy with my hikes has been super helpful. My favorite features: Waterproof, Long-lasting battery, Slim/lighter than previous models, stylish. The square display has grown on me. It was really easy to set up for myself. I use the 40mm GPS (rose gold version). My phone is the XR it works like a charge, responsive and DURABLE. THe overall smartwatch design + interface is so nice. The haptic feedback using the crown and touching the display is such a satisfying feeling. I can't imagine myself not using this watch. It's a part of my daily routine. Makes driving and adjusting my music convenient and safe. 10/10, you'll be happy you made this purchase.
Jose H.
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Jose H.
love that my apple watch helps me more to be exercising and be active, it measures my sleep and tells me if I slept well or badly, I never get tired of trying apple products
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Anthony I.
Purchased at: Apple
This is my first Apple Watch. I bought the 44mm Blue Aluminum color. Everything about the watch is great, even the price is good. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a very good smart watch.
Cassie W.
Denham Spgs, LA
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Cassie W.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I absolutely love my Apple Watch I cannot be without my watch. This watch not only keeps track of my phone it keeps track of everything I love how I can change the bands out I constantly am intertwining the bands and doing different styles I love this if you don’t have one you have to get it to Series 6 rocks!!!!!
Ethan B.
Sacramento
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Ethan B.
If you have an apple phone you should definitely look into getting the watch. Battery life is excellent lasts all day with the always on display, it easily allows me to see the time my notifications as well as track my steps and other health factors
Urvesh P.
Parsippany, NJ
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Urvesh P.
The is the best smartwatch out there. It is very useful in tracking the fitness goals throughout the day and also very helpful in keeping track of your health. With the cellular model I dont even need to carry my phone when going out for a run!
Danielle B.
Greer, SC
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Danielle B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I can’t live without my Apple Watch! I even wear it to sleep to track my recovery. I love how it monitors my heart especially with having a heart condition and it makes seeing important notifications easy that I might would miss otherwise on my phone. I really love the way it fits and how comfortable it is. It’s fast and very accurate with everything. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone especially those that are active!
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by Karen B.
My daughter loves her Apple Watch. I bought it as a Christmas gift for her. She wears it everyday. It pairs nicely with her IPHONE. It was expensive, but well worth the cost. It made her happy, which is all that matters. Apple products are always reliable for us.
LeeAnne P.
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray uploaded by LeeAnne P.
I love this Apple Watch, it is great if you like staying fit because it tracks your steps, distance, and calories. Honestly it has so many different functions but some apps you will need your phone with you in order to have internet on the watch. It is a little expensive so if you only need it for working out just get a Fitbit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madi Paige C.
Doncaster , South Yorkshire
il y a 3 mois
Danielle B. il y a 22 jours
Absolutely!!! You won’t regret it!
Brett G.
New Richmond, WI
il y a 4 mois
Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band - Space Gray Does anyone feel like 40mm is too small to read and use for a smart watch?
Geraldine S. il y a 3 mois
I've enlarged the Font size I can see to read emails on the watch