Apple Watch Series 3 38mm

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

Hii so my screen just popped clean off the other day. Apple Watch Series 3 38mm I was wondering if anyone knows what this is ? It also happened to one of my friends last yea.
WhAt are the best features? Does it take body temperatures? Surface temperatures? Blood glucose I heard is coming up…
Pros and cons of Apple Watch vs fitbit ?
Start your review of Apple Watch Series 3 38mm!
mal A.
La Crosse
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by mal A.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this watch so much! Is is perfect for keeping track of my workouts. It is also the perfect size for my wrist. I have smaller wrists so it is not too big. I love having this to keep me on track!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Holly W.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband got me one for a Christmas gift. It took me awhile to figure it out. When I’m busy at work I like being able to talk text with it.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by vanessa T.
Absolutely amazing! I love this apple watch! It has many functions, I sincerely love it..
Megan C.
Tampa, FL
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Megan C.
Purchased at: Target
Apple Watch for life!!! My Apple Watch was the best purchase I’ve ever made. Not only do I love to be able to keep contact all day, but it has made me overall more healthy. It pushes you to hit your rings for the day based on your health and having the reminder I need to exercise has kept me on a better regimen. Apple Watch is able to act as an iPhone as well, which came in extremely helpful when my actual phone broke!
Danielle V.
Oconomowoc
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Danielle V.
Perfect for tracking my calories, workouts, and standing. I enjoy the steps feature and that it connects to my phone.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Ashley B.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Ashley B.
When This watch first came out it was the most expensive watch I have ever purchased, but it is also the best watch I have ever purchased. From the call/text notifications to the activity log that keeps me active hourly, at this point there isn't really anything bad I can say about it. I do wish there was a little more app support from some of my apps...but that isn't the fault of the watch. This is a great watch for anyone in the Apple world!! Certified Refurbished is also the way to go, it is a better price than new and it is the same quality as a new watch!
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Madeline B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. It’s still kicking! If you need something just for a simple watch, this is perfect! It does everything I need, i was able to track my steps daily, track my workouts. Also tells the heart rate.
Ali C.
Minneapolis
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Ali C.
I love my Apple Watch. Unfortunately it doesn’t do the most accurate job of tracking my runs mileage wise. It also says that it is waterproof, I used the water proff feature and it won’t turn back on now...
Ta’Shawne C.
Grayson, GA
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Ta’Shawne C.
I absolutely love my Apple Watch I purchased the very first one and the generations after. This is one of the best purchases I have made!
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Hazalia C.
Apple Watch Series 3 38mm uploaded by Hazalia C.
I love the apple watches, especially when I'm doing exercise for tracking heartbeats and other featured that available in it. It's very easy to use and connecting to my iPhone as well. I like the simple style of the watch. Apple Watch Series 3 38mm

507 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia M.