BY APPLE #3 in Smartwatches

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

Buy on Walmart*
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
This review is for the Apple Watch in general, not any specific color.
I have the 38mm Series 1 watch that I purchased from target while they had the $179.99 promotion.

I'm coming from the Fitbit Alta and Charge2 so I was/am excited to have all the notifications from apps rather than just call and texts. I love the variety of apps but I am disappointed that the vibration is rather soft. I miss a lot of notifications since I'm used to the Fitbit vibration intensity. The size of the face is good though. The 42mm was too big for my skinny wrist but I think it would be really nice to have a bigger screen for writing texts. Either one is awesome and the sketch pad works really well. You can also vocally say your mesasage and it was convert it to text.
The series 1 is definitely worth it over the extra for the series 2. It's splash proof instead of water resistance which is fine with me. I can still use the gps if my phone is in my bag and I don't notice any difference in brightness so series 1 is where it's at.

As far as notifications and being able to respond without using your phone, this is awesome.
If you're looking for fitness monitoring, I would still go with Fitbit. I keep my Alta in my pocket while wearing my Apple Watch since I want to challenge friends and see my steps easier than having to open an app.
Katherine G.
I bought this watch after receiving money around Easter time. I use it almost daily, only times i really don't wear it is when I'm relaxing at home. I purchased it online, and then picked it up in store since I was excited to get it that day. It comes in handy when I'm at work, since I have it silent it'll vibrate when I get notifications and that helps me determine if I need to quick go on break to answer something urgent, or if it's something I can wait to reply to later. I also love using it just for the time and step counter. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the sizing of the apple watch sports band. The fourth hole out from the middle is a bit too loose on me, but the third one is too tight, there's no happy medium. My watch originally came with the lavender band, but I wasn't a fan of how dirty the color looked so I purchased the white strap as well and I love the color with my watch and it still looks clean though I've been wearing it daily for the past three weeks. A big flaw though is the battery life, it just barely makes it through the day with me, though I do have a convent charger that charges both my iPhone and Apple Watch so now it's not too much of a hassle charging at night but before having two cords all tangled up together to charge everything made it something I didn't enjoy doing.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I received my Apple Watch as a gift. I had wanted one for a very long time, not even knowing that much about it. I will start by saying it is very convenient and it keeps you connected all the time. I didn't wear a watch before, but I find I use it as a watch frequently! (So I should have been wearing a watch all along...) I use it for texting the most. I read all of my texts on my watch and then respond on my phone. I have answered maybe a handful of calls on it when my phone isn't nearby. Because it is an expensive item, I feel the need to wear it every day, but I find it to be useful. I use the workout features and to track my steps, etc. I think in the end, I am happy to have one - but for what I would really need it for, if I were to spend my own money, it would be on something more fitness related. This is an all around, manages everything watch and for that I am happy as well!
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
Cons
Too pricey
Crystal is fragile
Class can be accidentally unplugged causing watch to drop to the ground
Sometimes iPhone and watch get out of sync and I have to play with the settings to get them to recognize each other again.
When you answer a call that requires numeric input from the keypad you're out of luck
Pro

Pro's
I can read the screen
I can answer phone calls without digging out my phone
I can see who's calling without taking out my phone
I can ping my phone if I don't know where it is I see the current temperature on my watch face
I get notified of updates to apps like email so I can scan quickly what's come in
I can text message without my phone using dictation
He counts my steps without me remembering to do anything
The map app buzzes on your wrist when you're coming up on a turn
Incredibly easy to set an alarm or timer
Jess G.
At first, I thought it's going to kill my phone battery so quick since it has to be linked through Bluetooth. After I received my Apple Watch as a Christmas gift I realized I didn't see much of a difference on my battery. So that was great for me!
(At first I had the Watch synced with my iPhone 6s Plus & now I have the iPhone 7 Plus and battery is great)

This Watch helps with being convenient in class, at work, driving etc. Sometimes you can't bring out your phone in certain occasions but with my Watch I'll receive my notifications and I can quickly glance at them without having to take out my phone. I can also easily reply to text messages.
Another cool thing I like about the Watch is that health / fitness part of it. This tracks everything I need it to.

Overall, I highly recommend this product!
Tara M.
Omg I love love love my apple watch! It is so useful for me! One of the amazing things I use it for is opening up a guided breathing app whenever I start to feel stressed. It allows me to practice the awareness of recognizing when I'm beginning to feel anxious and identify what situations triggered those feelings. Then I am better-able to manage that anxiety, through the breathing exercises right there on my wrist, without too much thinking. So instead of trying to shut my feelings out, I'm trying to catch them early so that I can hopefully release them before they become overwhelming. The watch also allows me to capture all my random thoughts, ideas, tasks, questions, and goals as they come to me, because I can quickly dictate them into the watch, instead of accidentally forgetting about them.
Ashley C.
Prince George, VA
I really enjoy using my Apple Watch on a daily basis. There's so much you can do with it that I'm sure I don't even use it to its full capability! I mostly use it for when I'm working or out I can't glance at my messages, see who is calling, & other notifications without having to pull out my phone. You can also talk on the phone and respond to messages on the watch which is pretty awesome! I enjoy the health applications that you can use on it as well as keeping track of your steps, it will tell you how active you are, how many calories you're burning, etc. There are so many things t can do I can't even name them all! I think the starting price is about $300 for the smaller one but for all of that it is able to do it's definitely worth it!
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
So this is probably the first real nice watch I bought. A watch that was in the triple digits. I had always wanted a nice watch but could never decide on a style I wanted. I love this watch. I literally find myself twisting up my wrist to take a look at it even when I forget to put it on. Which frustrates me to no end if I leave the house without it. It's also amazing for nights out where I can put my phone in my purse instead of my pocket where I normally have it and still get all my calls and messages while its in my purse. If your even remotely techy and love apple it's a must. My bestfriend purchased one after I got mine because I raved so much. She also wears it all the time.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love my Apple Watch. I switched over from a Fit Bit earlier in 2016 and will never switch back. The 38mm is great for my wrist size, I think the bigger face would be too much. Full price might be too much to spend on it but there is usually somewhere offering a sale on them. I also love the "antique white" band. It matches everything and doesn't look dirty. It actually looks quite professional. The battery life only lasts a day, so charging every night is a requirement. I love the fitness aspect of the Apple Watch. It really challenges me to get in 30 minutes of exercise everyday and to stand up more than normal. There are also plenty of apps that work with the watch.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
I just got this watch for my anniversary present from my husband. I love it already. I love apple so i needed to add this to my apple collection. The sport band is super comfortable. This watch fits my wrist really well. The watch is easy to use too and I like that it can sync to my phone. I never miss a text or call again. I wish that you could text more than the preloaded messages but you can use the voice command to text. The watch also keeps up with your steps and exercise if you want it too. The watch is light and does not weigh down my arm like other watches have done in the past. You can control your music from the watch as well. I like that you can switch out the bands.
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Wondering if this is uncomfortable and gaudy? Seems like the latest craze but not practical.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Candy C.
Is this like a mini iPhone. Does it have the same features as the iPhone? Doesn't replace your iPhone does it?
Stephanie O.
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
Is it worth the money? I really want to get one but it is a lot of money.