BY APPLE #1 in Smartwatches

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

Buy on Amazon.com
Ashley B.
Cabot, PA
I recently just got the Apple Watch reason being I needed a watch that was waterproof I figured why not try. Before I had the Apple Watch I had the Garmin forerunner 35 and it was only water resistant, although I still wore it in the water and it was fine. After having both watches by far the garmin is SOO much better. The prices were similar garmin $204 Apple Watch $230+. With the garmin you can use it with any smart phone and obviously with Apple only Apple products. A couple things I do like about the Apple Watch is one being waterproof makes me feel safer in the water. You are able to change the bands, and you can text off it. With the garmin you can buy a waterproof watch they have multiple different styles so if you were going for more of waterproof get the garmin one. The garmin you couldn’t text off of it but you got the messages and could clear them. I don’t need to text off my Apple Watch it’s not a must because I always have my phone anyways. The garmin is also more on time with getting the messages sometimes it’s a tad quicker then my actual phone, were the Apple Watch sometimes lags. The Apple Watch look is better but the garmin overall is a better watch. With running and such the garmin is also better(but that is what it’s mainly for). The Garmin battery is 100 times longer then the Apple Watch. The garmin Watch itself is a lot easier to work. One thing about the garmin Watch is when I go on a run sometimes it takes a while to start the timer which can be annoying because I have to wait. Another thing that really bothers me with the Apple Watch is it just dings my watch and doesn’t even light up my phone or vibrate where the garmin made a sound and vibrated and my phone vibrated and it lit up. The garmin also made different sounds to different alerts so I could know like Snapchat vs. text the Apple Watch has the same sound unless it’s your activities. Also with the Apple Watch you can’t download every app and I thought at-least you could have like Snapchat to message or the full Instagram, it’s pointless to only see four posts because that’s all it goes too. Overall I think that if you’ve only had the Apple Watch you might love it, because you have nothing to compare but with my experience GO WITH THE GARMIN. Don’t buy Apple just because it’s Apple.
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received my apple watch series 3 for christmas this past year and I absolutely love it!  I try to be really into fitness and my watch has been a big motivator.  I previously had a fitbit but I just felt like it didn't do enough.  The functionality of the watch is really great.  I like that I can text back and read emails and just stay up to date.  I like the little mini games I can play too.  They definitely keep me from being bored.  I also really like the fact that you can change the band.  I have multiple for different outfits.  Overall, I think the watch is great.  I have never had an issue and I use it every day.  It works great!
Ali S.
East Amherst
The Apple Watch Series 3 is pretty nice! I have the Nike version and it looks sweet. I mainly use it for text alerts from family and alerts from one email address. Previous to this I had the Fitbit Blaze and I did not like the way it charged. Also the quality was not there with Fitbit products.

The watch app on the iPhone offers nice detail, including steps, time that you stand, heart-rate, etc. The watch has a built-in workout, however you have to start and stop it. Starting is not a problem but I do forget to stop it. The other issue with the workout app is that it takes battery. Finally, apparently the watch has to be unlocked in-order to receive notifications. The battery lasts about 2 days depending on usage, surprisingly pretty good. Besides walking, I want to use the watch for cycling. The workaround for cycling is to use a bike computer that synchs with Strava. In turn Strava on the phone updates the watch app with distance and time of the bike ride.
Raylan A.
I go between my Fitbit and my Apple Watch.
Here’s some pros and here’s some cons on the Apple Watch.
Cons
The battery only last for a day, therefore you can not sleep with it, where as the Fitbit last for 5 days and it monitors your heart rate while you sleep, and is able to tell you when you were in a deep sleep, when you were awake and the rem.
Doesn’t count your calories like the Fitbit, the Fitbit counts your calories whenever your sitting though although the Apple Watch does not
When you working out it doesn’t tell you what zone you’re in like the Fitbit does (cardio, fatburn, peak)
Pros
Your able to make calls
Your able to text
Has apps
I feel the Apple Watch looks better than the fit bit, it looks more expensive which indeed it is, the fitbit just looks cheaper.
If I could combine both watches that’d make the perfect watch
Emily R.
I received this as a Christmas gift, I did not ever plan on buying one. After having it a few months, I found how well it works with other Apple devices. I have a MacBook, which can be unlocked by simply wear your apple watch when you open it. If you wear it when your phone alarm goes off, you can turn the alarm off with your watch (no finding your phone in the morning bleary-eyed). Another favorite is if you have a tripod or just ask someone to hold your phone, your watch can act as the camera button and can make the phone take a photo! I am constantly discovering features that make my life easier. It looks so classy and it holds a decent charge. I will never wear it in the water because I'm just that kind of person, why tempt fate ya know?

Overall, If you're even slightly considering buying an Apple watch, do it! You will not be disappointed.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting an Apple Watch for a while when the series 2 came out but I decided to wait and I am glad that I did. I got this for my birthday from my husband and I am so in love with it! it's hard for me to be constantly checking my phone at work so this came very handy when I am at work. What I love the most about it is that I can be doing chores around the house or playing with my 9 month old and I can answer calls and actually be able to talk to someone clearly without my phone. Since I am sitting down most of the time at work I love how the activity tracker reminds me to stand but for a while and walk around to achieve my daily goals. It was super easy to pair up with m phone and is easy to use.
Jim M.
Norton
I love this watch, it is a great upgrade from my series one. The heart rate insight alone is worth the price for me! I have had fitbits and Microsoft health watches and they were not very durable. This watch holds up well every day including in the pool and the battery life is significantly upgraded from series one . Generally can get about 48 hours of battery life. There are more and more amazing 3rd party apps popping up which make it the perfect fitness watch the only thing I wish they would add is the amazon audible app!
Nana B.
I had my watch during the Christmas holidays season too. And l can tell u it’s the best tech/smart watch l have owned comparing to the Fitbit. I got the Nike version with the platinum black strap and also have different generic strap bands to go with depending on my color choice. I sometimes struggle to locate my phone when it’s hiding in the couch but thanks to the feature on the watch that’s helps u to locate your phone with those beep sounds. It’s very expensive as compared to other competitors but hey u get what u pay for. You can’t go wrong with this little piece of Technology. Remember to get the Apple care plan just Incase.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I didn’t think I would love a watch as much as I do now! I have just the GPS version, I didn’t think the cellular was necessary for myself. I love using it to track my heart rate, track my workouts and my steps through the day, I can reply to messages in text or fb messenger easily, and I can track my sleeping habits too! So many capabilities!! So worth the money. Very lightweight and the band that comes with it is so comfortable.
Nicole F.
rochester
Love love love my Apple Watch!! I recently got it for graduation and it’s been awesome. I am very into working out and it tracks so many cool things that other watches and fit bits don’t. It’s nice to be able to stay in the loop by getting text messages and emails right to your wrist. Also the watch is very comfortable. Have fallen asleep with it many times and there is plenty of battery life to last for a couple of days!! Well worth the money.
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Wondering if this is uncomfortable and gaudy? Seems like the latest craze but not practical.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Candy C.
Is this like a mini iPhone. Does it have the same features as the iPhone? Doesn't replace your iPhone does it?
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
Is it worth the money? I really want to get one but it is a lot of money.
Stephanie O.
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?