BY APPLE #1 in Smartwatches

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

• I’ve been wanting an Apple Watch for so long and needs op...4 Answers
  • Is it really worth buying?4 Answers
  • How do you clean your silicone sport band ? I have the ro...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Cabot, PA
I recently just got the Apple Watch reason being I needed a watch that was waterproof I figured why not try. Before I had the Apple Watch I had the Garmin forerunner 35 and it was only water resistant, although I still wore it in the water and it was fine. After having both watches by far the garmin is SOO much better. The prices were similar garmin $204 Apple Watch $230+. With the garmin you can use it with any smart phone and obviously with Apple only Apple products. A couple things I do like about the Apple Watch is one being waterproof makes me feel safer in the water. You are able to change the bands, and you can text off it. With the garmin you can buy a waterproof watch they have multiple different styles so if you were going for more of waterproof get the garmin one. The garmin you couldn’t text off of it but you got the messages and could clear them. I don’t need to text off my Apple Watch it’s not a must because I always have my phone anyways. The garmin is also more on time with getting the messages sometimes it’s a tad quicker then my actual phone, were the Apple Watch sometimes lags. The Apple Watch look is better but the garmin overall is a better watch. With running and such the garmin is also better(but that is what it’s mainly for). The Garmin battery is 100 times longer then the Apple Watch. The garmin Watch itself is a lot easier to work. One thing about the garmin Watch is when I go on a run sometimes it takes a while to start the timer which can be annoying because I have to wait. Another thing that really bothers me with the Apple Watch is it just dings my watch and doesn’t even light up my phone or vibrate where the garmin made a sound and vibrated and my phone vibrated and it lit up. The garmin also made different sounds to different alerts so I could know like Snapchat vs. text the Apple Watch has the same sound unless it’s your activities. Also with the Apple Watch you can’t download every app and I thought at-least you could have like Snapchat to message or the full Instagram, it’s pointless to only see four posts because that’s all it goes too. Overall I think that if you’ve only had the Apple Watch you might love it, because you have nothing to compare but with my experience GO WITH THE GARMIN. Don’t buy Apple just because it’s Apple.
A. L.
I bought my Apple Watch after experimenting with some of the much more cheaper android smart watches you can find for $20 and prime shipping on amazon. Compared to those the watch is of course way better. The resolution of the screen is great and it’s fairly easy to navigate. A couple things I think the Apple Watch lacks is the ability to play music from the watch itself and not just control what’s playing on your phone. Those cheaper android smart watches I tried had that ability and I loved it. Also I wish there were more customization features you could do with the Apple Watch more than just change the background of the face. For the lack of customization and being unable to play music I give it a 4 out of 5 stars. Overall it is a very good Watch and, it all comes down to the buyer wether it’ll be worth the buy or not.
Raylan A.
I go between my Fitbit and my Apple Watch.
Here’s some pros and here’s some cons on the Apple Watch.
Cons
The battery only last for a day, therefore you can not sleep with it, where as the Fitbit last for 5 days and it monitors your heart rate while you sleep, and is able to tell you when you were in a deep sleep, when you were awake and the rem.
Doesn’t count your calories like the Fitbit, the Fitbit counts your calories whenever your sitting though although the Apple Watch does not
When you working out it doesn’t tell you what zone you’re in like the Fitbit does (cardio, fatburn, peak)
Pros
Your able to make calls
Your able to text
Has apps
I feel the Apple Watch looks better than the fit bit, it looks more expensive which indeed it is, the fitbit just looks cheaper.
If I could combine both watches that’d make the perfect watch
Megan M.
North Canton, OH
I’ve been wanting Apple Watch for a while but finally broke down bought one and I couldn’t be happier that I did. I love the series 3 because I don’t have to have my phone with me to use it I can text and call on it. When I run I can play music through it with wireless head phones. I took it to the beach last month and used the water proof mode while in the pool/ocean for 30mins or more at a time and it still works like new. This is the perfect watch for anyone who’s trying to get in shape it tracks your steps/and calories. The battery is amazing I can go two days at a time with out charging it. I full recommend this definitely worth the price.
mariah m.
Provo
To be honest, I don't think the series 3 is worth the money. The only thing I love is being able to stream music when I am at the gym or on a run, that way I can leave my phone at home. I bought it when it first came out through Apple's website. after paying for insurance and everything, it was almost half a grand. FOR A WATCH. Apple is quite the monopoly, but I have to say... having a Macbook Air, an iPhone and an Apple watch is REALLY nice in terms of integration and interface. Everything is always in the same place, and I love that I get the same notifications on my watch that I do on my phone. This is also really random, but the talk to text on the Apple watch is SO MUCH BETTER than the iPhone. Seriously the iPhone is so terrible I hate it.
Emily R.
I received this as a Christmas gift, I did not ever plan on buying one. After having it a few months, I found how well it works with other Apple devices. I have a MacBook, which can be unlocked by simply wear your apple watch when you open it. If you wear it when your phone alarm goes off, you can turn the alarm off with your watch (no finding your phone in the morning bleary-eyed). Another favorite is if you have a tripod or just ask someone to hold your phone, your watch can act as the camera button and can make the phone take a photo! I am constantly discovering features that make my life easier. It looks so classy and it holds a decent charge. I will never wear it in the water because I'm just that kind of person, why tempt fate ya know?

Overall, If you're even slightly considering buying an Apple watch, do it! You will not be disappointed.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting an Apple Watch for a while when the series 2 came out but I decided to wait and I am glad that I did. I got this for my birthday from my husband and I am so in love with it! it's hard for me to be constantly checking my phone at work so this came very handy when I am at work. What I love the most about it is that I can be doing chores around the house or playing with my 9 month old and I can answer calls and actually be able to talk to someone clearly without my phone. Since I am sitting down most of the time at work I love how the activity tracker reminds me to stand but for a while and walk around to achieve my daily goals. It was super easy to pair up with m phone and is easy to use.
Jim M.
Norton
I love this watch, it is a great upgrade from my series one. The heart rate insight alone is worth the price for me! I have had fitbits and Microsoft health watches and they were not very durable. This watch holds up well every day including in the pool and the battery life is significantly upgraded from series one . Generally can get about 48 hours of battery life. There are more and more amazing 3rd party apps popping up which make it the perfect fitness watch the only thing I wish they would add is the amazon audible app!
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I got the rose gold one on a fabulous sale at Costco for around $50 off (which is rare for Apple products). Basically my Fitbit died and I had a choice between the Apple Watch and another Fitbit. I spent the extra money and got the Apple Watch and it was totally worth it. It syncs with my iPhone, counts my steps, and lets me quickly glance at the time and notifications without taking out my phone. Perfect for work! I also love that is buzzes my wrist for notifications, which is super helpful when I don’t have my phone on me. And the flashlight on the Series 3 Watch is seriously bright and helpful! Get it now! You won’t regret it.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I didn’t think I would love a watch as much as I do now! I have just the GPS version, I didn’t think the cellular was necessary for myself. I love using it to track my heart rate, track my workouts and my steps through the day, I can reply to messages in text or fb messenger easily, and I can track my sleeping habits too! So many capabilities!! So worth the money. Very lightweight and the band that comes with it is so comfortable.
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Wondering if this is uncomfortable and gaudy? Seems like the latest craze but not practical.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Candy C.
Is this like a mini iPhone. Does it have the same features as the iPhone? Doesn't replace your iPhone does it?
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
Is it worth the money? I really want to get one but it is a lot of money.
Stephanie O.
West Chester, PA
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?