BY APPLE #2 in Smartwatches

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Cabot, PA
I recently just got the Apple Watch reason being I needed a watch that was waterproof I figured why not try. Before I had the Apple Watch I had the Garmin forerunner 35 and it was only water resistant, although I still wore it in the water and it was fine. After having both watches by far the garmin is SOO much better. The prices were similar garmin $204 Apple Watch $230+. With the garmin you can use it with any smart phone and obviously with Apple only Apple products. A couple things I do like about the Apple Watch is one being waterproof makes me feel safer in the water. You are able to change the bands, and you can text off it. With the garmin you can buy a waterproof watch they have multiple different styles so if you were going for more of waterproof get the garmin one. The garmin you couldn’t text off of it but you got the messages and could clear them. I don’t need to text off my Apple Watch it’s not a must because I always have my phone anyways. The garmin is also more on time with getting the messages sometimes it’s a tad quicker then my actual phone, were the Apple Watch sometimes lags. The Apple Watch look is better but the garmin overall is a better watch. With running and such the garmin is also better(but that is what it’s mainly for). The Garmin battery is 100 times longer then the Apple Watch. The garmin Watch itself is a lot easier to work. One thing about the garmin Watch is when I go on a run sometimes it takes a while to start the timer which can be annoying because I have to wait. Another thing that really bothers me with the Apple Watch is it just dings my watch and doesn’t even light up my phone or vibrate where the garmin made a sound and vibrated and my phone vibrated and it lit up. The garmin also made different sounds to different alerts so I could know like Snapchat vs. text the Apple Watch has the same sound unless it’s your activities. Also with the Apple Watch you can’t download every app and I thought at-least you could have like Snapchat to message or the full Instagram, it’s pointless to only see four posts because that’s all it goes too. Overall I think that if you’ve only had the Apple Watch you might love it, because you have nothing to compare but with my experience GO WITH THE GARMIN. Don’t buy Apple just because it’s Apple.
Emily R.
I received this as a Christmas gift, I did not ever plan on buying one. After having it a few months, I found how well it works with other Apple devices. I have a MacBook, which can be unlocked by simply wear your apple watch when you open it. If you wear it when your phone alarm goes off, you can turn the alarm off with your watch (no finding your phone in the morning bleary-eyed). Another favorite is if you have a tripod or just ask someone to hold your phone, your watch can act as the camera button and can make the phone take a photo! I am constantly discovering features that make my life easier. It looks so classy and it holds a decent charge. I will never wear it in the water because I'm just that kind of person, why tempt fate ya know?

Overall, If you're even slightly considering buying an Apple watch, do it! You will not be disappointed.
Raylan A.
I go between my Fitbit and my Apple Watch.
Here’s some pros and here’s some cons on the Apple Watch.
Cons
The battery only last for a day, therefore you can not sleep with it, where as the Fitbit last for 5 days and it monitors your heart rate while you sleep, and is able to tell you when you were in a deep sleep, when you were awake and the rem.
Doesn’t count your calories like the Fitbit, the Fitbit counts your calories whenever your sitting though although the Apple Watch does not
When you working out it doesn’t tell you what zone you’re in like the Fitbit does (cardio, fatburn, peak)
Pros
Your able to make calls
Your able to text
Has apps
I feel the Apple Watch looks better than the fit bit, it looks more expensive which indeed it is, the fitbit just looks cheaper.
If I could combine both watches that’d make the perfect watch
Neysa S.
I love my Apple Watch! I have all Apple products so the watch just completes the collection for me. I like that I can quickly check and answer texts, accept or decline calls if my phone is not nearby, quickly check things like my calendar and the temperature just by looking at the watch face. I also store a playlist on my watch and pair my AirPods so I can lock my phone in my gym locker while I’m working out. One of my favorite features is the ability to ping your phone if you misplace it. At least once a day I use that feature to locate my phone that’s likely at the bottom of one of my work or gym bags! Ask for a demo at an Apple store so you can get really familiar with it if you’re thinking about buying one!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting an Apple Watch for a while when the series 2 came out but I decided to wait and I am glad that I did. I got this for my birthday from my husband and I am so in love with it! it's hard for me to be constantly checking my phone at work so this came very handy when I am at work. What I love the most about it is that I can be doing chores around the house or playing with my 9 month old and I can answer calls and actually be able to talk to someone clearly without my phone. Since I am sitting down most of the time at work I love how the activity tracker reminds me to stand but for a while and walk around to achieve my daily goals. It was super easy to pair up with m phone and is easy to use.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I didn’t think I would love a watch as much as I do now! I have just the GPS version, I didn’t think the cellular was necessary for myself. I love using it to track my heart rate, track my workouts and my steps through the day, I can reply to messages in text or fb messenger easily, and I can track my sleeping habits too! So many capabilities!! So worth the money. Very lightweight and the band that comes with it is so comfortable.
Robin S.
Prince George, VA
My husband got me this for a Christmas present and I absolutely love it! It is reliable as it is super handy! It is waterproof too which is great because I got in the shower not even thinking about it and almost had a heart attack. I can make calls and answer texts while I'm even at work (not supposed to have my phone out on the floor) I got the rose gold one :)
Olivia F.
Vancouver
I received this product as a gift for Christmas. I didn't think I was really going to use it and I let it sit for a few months before I finally got around to using it. Just a few weeks ago I decided I wanted to start using it so I set it up with my phone and I wear it everyday and love it! I bought a cute band that fits nicely with the watch and I love the features of the watch. I like how it tracks my fitness activity and tells me when I've been siting too long or need to stop and take a break. I like how most of the apps on my iPhone are also on my watch and they pair nicely with each other. I also love how I am able to have a slideshow of my favorite pictures for the viewing screen of the watch. I am so far very satisfied with this watch and recommend buying!
Nava S.
I feel like these days everyone has an Apple Watch... I almost feel left out that I don’t own one! I’ve had exposure to these watches as many of my friends own them, but I kind of feel like it’s unnecessary. I say this because the average person usually has their phone in their pocket and their smart watch is doing the same things you could do on the phone without actually taking the phone out- tbh I think that’s not a big deal. In short, you probably don’t NEED to Apple Watch, but Wanting it is a different story.
Alexis K.
Lewisville, TX
The apple watch series 3 is my #giftcrush because I received it as a gift for graduating. I love all of the features the apple watch has. The small wrist band fits perfectly around and the rose gold is actually rose gold and not that weird pink apple has been using. I would definitely recommend the Apple Watch Series 3
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Wondering if this is uncomfortable and gaudy? Seems like the latest craze but not practical.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Candy C.
Is this like a mini iPhone. Does it have the same features as the iPhone? Doesn't replace your iPhone does it?
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
Is it worth the money? I really want to get one but it is a lot of money.
Stephanie O.
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?