BY APPLE #3 in Smartwatches

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
I recently just got the Apple Watch reason being I needed a watch that was waterproof I figured why not try. Before I had the Apple Watch I had the Garmin forerunner 35 and it was only water resistant, although I still wore it in the water and it was fine. After having both watches by far the garmin is SOO much better. The prices were similar garmin $204 Apple Watch $230+. With the garmin you can use it with any smart phone and obviously with Apple only Apple products. A couple things I do like about the Apple Watch is one being waterproof makes me feel safer in the water. You are able to change the bands, and you can text off it. With the garmin you can buy a waterproof watch they have multiple different styles so if you were going for more of waterproof get the garmin one. The garmin you couldn’t text off of it but you got the messages and could clear them. I don’t need to text off my Apple Watch it’s not a must because I always have my phone anyways. The garmin is also more on time with getting the messages sometimes it’s a tad quicker then my actual phone, were the Apple Watch sometimes lags. The Apple Watch look is better but the garmin overall is a better watch. With running and such the garmin is also better(but that is what it’s mainly for). The Garmin battery is 100 times longer then the Apple Watch. The garmin Watch itself is a lot easier to work. One thing about the garmin Watch is when I go on a run sometimes it takes a while to start the timer which can be annoying because I have to wait. Another thing that really bothers me with the Apple Watch is it just dings my watch and doesn’t even light up my phone or vibrate where the garmin made a sound and vibrated and my phone vibrated and it lit up. The garmin also made different sounds to different alerts so I could know like Snapchat vs. text the Apple Watch has the same sound unless it’s your activities. Also with the Apple Watch you can’t download every app and I thought at-least you could have like Snapchat to message or the full Instagram, it’s pointless to only see four posts because that’s all it goes too. Overall I think that if you’ve only had the Apple Watch you might love it, because you have nothing to compare but with my experience GO WITH THE GARMIN. Don’t buy Apple just because it’s Apple.
Emily R.
I received this as a Christmas gift, I did not ever plan on buying one. After having it a few months, I found how well it works with other Apple devices. I have a MacBook, which can be unlocked by simply wear your apple watch when you open it. If you wear it when your phone alarm goes off, you can turn the alarm off with your watch (no finding your phone in the morning bleary-eyed). Another favorite is if you have a tripod or just ask someone to hold your phone, your watch can act as the camera button and can make the phone take a photo! I am constantly discovering features that make my life easier. It looks so classy and it holds a decent charge. I will never wear it in the water because I'm just that kind of person, why tempt fate ya know?

Overall, If you're even slightly considering buying an Apple watch, do it! You will not be disappointed.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this watch. My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas and it was a total surprise. I got it in the rose gold color with the roles gold color band, super cute and great for an everyday look. I love that you can choose your pictures as a slide show, and it tracks all of your activity. It gives me alerts to take my vitamins, and has apps on my phone that transferred over. The battery life is pretty good too which is great. The telephone is actually really good and everyone says they don’t have difficult hearing me which I thought was going to be an issue, and the voice to text is ON point! Love this watch. Apple Watch Series 3
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Had no idea I “needed” this watch! My husband encouraged me to get it and try it out. I did not think I would find it useful, but I’ve worn it everyday since and love it! I love to see my fitness progress throughout the day.. how many calories I’ve burned, how many minutes of exercise I’ve done, and how many hrs I’ve been standing. It has definitely encouraged me to be more active! I also use it to ping my phone when I’ve misplaced it. I also love the fact that it alerts me when I have a text or call, so I don’t miss anything important. So while not 100% essential, it is a luxury that I have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from! I encourage you to try it out for yourself too!
P.S- Fun and simple to change and calling and Water proof feature is life saving
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting an Apple Watch for a while when the series 2 came out but I decided to wait and I am glad that I did. I got this for my birthday from my husband and I am so in love with it! it's hard for me to be constantly checking my phone at work so this came very handy when I am at work. What I love the most about it is that I can be doing chores around the house or playing with my 9 month old and I can answer calls and actually be able to talk to someone clearly without my phone. Since I am sitting down most of the time at work I love how the activity tracker reminds me to stand but for a while and walk around to achieve my daily goals. It was super easy to pair up with m phone and is easy to use.
Lesina G.
Santa Monica
I got this for Christmas and it's been the only watch I've worn since! I love the many options of faces you can choose from. Super simple and quick to setup. I've had Siri off on my phone for years, but actually use it a lot with my watch because it's especially helpful when cooking and setting timers.

My favorite feature is definitely the built-in heart rate monitor. It helps during a workout to know whether I'm in the cardio or fat burning zone. It's also amazing when measure resting heart rate (when sleeping or resting) because it's a common indicator of health. Only downside I can think of is that I wish the battery lasted longer but such is life.
Robin S.
Chesterfield , VA
My husband got me this for a Christmas present and I absolutely love it! It is reliable as it is super handy! It is waterproof too which is great because I got in the shower not even thinking about it and almost had a heart attack. I can make calls and answer texts while I'm even at work (not supposed to have my phone out on the floor) I got the rose gold one :)
Olivia F.
I received this product as a gift for Christmas. I didn't think I was really going to use it and I let it sit for a few months before I finally got around to using it. Just a few weeks ago I decided I wanted to start using it so I set it up with my phone and I wear it everyday and love it! I bought a cute band that fits nicely with the watch and I love the features of the watch. I like how it tracks my fitness activity and tells me when I've been siting too long or need to stop and take a break. I like how most of the apps on my iPhone are also on my watch and they pair nicely with each other. I also love how I am able to have a slideshow of my favorite pictures for the viewing screen of the watch. I am so far very satisfied with this watch and recommend buying!
Marisa N.
I absolutely love this product! As a nurse, I’m constantly running around my unit misplacing my phone. That’s why the Apple Watch comes in handy! Whenever i get a text or call it vibrates on my wrist and i immediately see if it’s an urgent text/call from my mom, Dad, bf, etc or if i could just ignore it til later. Also, whenever i misplace my phone, which is far more than I’d like to admit, there’s a feature on the watch that “dings” your phone so you can find it in the next room. That is definitely one of the best features!!!
Ashley W.
This watch is pretty neat. I give it a 4 star because it doesn’t have a manual to explain how to use the apps and you kind of have to figure out for yourself. I also have an issue with the fact that it doesn’t update my fb messenger messages so when I get a message and go to open it it takes forever to update and by then I forgot who I was responding to and why. I feel some of the other apps are also like this. It has some neat little features like workouts and you can make calls on it.
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Wondering if this is uncomfortable and gaudy? Seems like the latest craze but not practical.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Candy C.
Is this like a mini iPhone. Does it have the same features as the iPhone? Doesn't replace your iPhone does it?
Stephanie O.
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
Is it worth the money? I really want to get one but it is a lot of money.