BY APPLE #8 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth...2 Answers
  • it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
So far Iv really liked the watch. It was purchased from Best Buy. The main think I enjoy about it is the amount of diverse apps that are available. At the same time though I feel like it’s too many to use. I suppose if you do need them they are there.
The workout app and activity tracker is great! I had to do an update for it to work better, but now the heart monitor is very accurate.
The screen is very customizable and unique to your personality. I feel like the battery could be better when compared to my husbands Samsung Watch, but overall I really enjoy it. The replacement bands are cheap and hold up great!
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
This is probably my favorite device out of everything thing I own! It’s fashionable, sturdy, and affordable! They have so many cute interchangeable bands! It stays charged for a good amount of time but can die really quickly if you use it a lot! I use my watch everyday, from texting at work to tracking my workout at the gym! This will never disappoint.
Sydney W.
Marietta, GA
I've had this watch for about a week and I love it! As a dedicated Apple customer, I'm very happy that I can be connected to my phone and MacBook Air even if it isn't near me all the time. This watch is a bit pricey but I think it is totally worth the money. If you're not a huge tech person or barely wear watches I wouldn't recommend it, but as a lover of Apple products and technology, it is a great find!!
Tamara F.
After trying two different Jawbone and Fitbit models, I finally gave in and purchased an Apple Watch. Mine is the Gold and Midnight Blue Series 2 42mm and I love it. First of all I dislike the sport band that comes with it. It swears so much; even when I'm not participating in any workouts. The band is very uncomfortable to sleep in. I have ordered a woven nylon band and I'm sure this will solve my issue. As for the watch, I love it! Tracks all types of workouts; still working on how to measure strength training but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Love that I can say "Hey Siri. . ." to my watch and do things like call my husband or make a list or set an alarm. Dozens of Watch faces, apps, and ways to customize. Oh, I had to pay for a sleep app. Apple felt that you should charge the watch while you sleep. I charge while I shower or do my hair. I use the AutoSleep app to track sleep and it does better than Jawbone and Fitbit combined. Definitely recommend; pick a color that you wouldn't normally. I hate Gold but love my Apple Watch.
Julianne W.
Vernon
So, I love all apple products. I have an iPhone, iPad, MacBook air and now the apple watch. I love being able to get my calls and texts to the watch and being able to reply and answer when I'm at work and can't get to my phone. I love how it tracks my steps and heart rate too. The downside is the battery dies within a day so I am constantly charging it. It also doesn't track sleep, and for me thats important. But there are apps you can get that will link to the watch and monitor your sleep so thats an easy fix. It is also waterproof so you can wear it in the shower or in the pool
Anna H.
Salem, OR
I love my watch. I have the Nike model42. I got the silver with white band. I have had it over a tear and still can not love with out it. When driving I can take a quick glance to see if a message is important or not. Also when navigating it vibrates so I can have my gps silent(the voice is so annoying). I love that I can access Siri and my phone without having to dig my phone out of my purse. And always knowing my steps, activities and HR is a great thing.
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
I love my Apple Watch so much. You can access lots of apps on it, photos, music,etc. plus it calculates all of your steps for the day. You can also read your texts and get calls on it. I know it is a bit pricey but I like it better than my Fitbit.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I received my Series 2 Apple Watch as a Christmas present from my boyfriend and I've had it for about 15 months so far and I don't think I would be able to function properly without it! Before the smart watch was trending, I just wore more fancy watches for special events but that was pretty much it. When I first got my Apple watch it took a little getting use to wearing it everyday, but now I feel incomplete when I leave the house without it (which as only been a few times in 15 months). I would have to say my favorite aspect of the Apple watch is how customizable it is!! I also believe it encourages me to be more active by reminding me of my goals throughout the day! I love that the Series 2 is waterproof so I don't have to worry about it getting damaged, which is the main reason I wasn't interested in the Series 1. I also love that you can play certain games on the watch like Trivia Crack or can scroll through Instagram feed. I would hate to go without my Apple watch and I would recommend this smart watch to anyone looking into getting a smart watch, mostly if you own a iPhone!
Denitsa Z.
I like the watch and that you can change how it looks everytime that ... you buy a new band :D . But so far, so good. It has a lot of apps that are available on the watch. I have a problem sometimes with connecting to messenger from the watch even if it is right next to me, it is just loading.My boyfriend also has the same watch and he does not have this problem. Another disadvantage is that if you do not choose nike activity it is not measuring it right, like if you are running without putting the Nike activity app , the watch can say that you had just 5 mins of exercise instead of 35. But also if you activate Nike app the battery is going extremely fast. I have used it wihout putting the nike activity app and the battery recisted 3 days. If you do not know where you left your watch in the room, you can easily press the botton for findint the phone and the phone will start beep-ing (sound). Overall, is good purchase.
Sarah T.
I got my Apple Watch in June of this year. At first i was not in love with it. But it has grown on me and i could not live with out it now. I use to to track my work outs. I also love that it tracks my heart rate. I would recommend this watch to everyone. It is well worth it.
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Gina S.
What is your favorite feature of the apple watch?! I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks and I cannot wait to play!
MK J.
What is so important about this product and is it worth buying?