BY APPLE #11 in Smartwatches

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
  • Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life!...1 Answers
  • What is so important about this product and is it worth b...1 Answers
Elissa P.
Tulare
Love it! When I’m at work I can answer my text without having to pull out my phone!! 👍🏼
Bryanna C.
I love my Apple Watch! It tracks my steps and heart rate and i also have an app that tracks my sleeping patterns with the watch too! You do have to charge it everyday which is different from the Fitbit but i like being able to answer calls on my watch when my phone is in the bottom of my purse. Expensive, but worth it!
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
I love wearable tech devices. I like the Apple Watch, but I feel like there is SO much more they could be doing with it to help consumers get a better look into their health. It’s an expensive product. I don’t feel like there are enough watch “faces”. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to customize that. I’m looking forward to seeing what the come up with in the watch category moving forward.
Paulina R.
Houston
Never really tried this specific series but I’m sure it’s great. It’s the best investment you can do on yourself :)
Margot C.
coopersburg
I’ve had this watch for almost two years and it never fails to impress! While apple may not sell it anymore, which is disappointing, it is one of my favorite apple products! It’s waterproof design and durable body allow for the optimal watch!
Alicia C.
Chino Hills
This is a fun piece of tech, but not a necessity. I received it as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago and have been using it with no issues. I mainly use it for tracking workouts and also for my job that requires a watch face so see seconds on. I like that you can change the watch face and customize it
Katherine B.
When the apple watch first came out I wasn’t really convinced about it. I even purchased what i thought was a competitor watch.

When I was given some extra money one Christmas I treated myself to the 42mm pink series 2 but had to get the blue strap because they didn’t have the one I wanted in stock. Not that it matters because you can mix and match the straps with whatever you want. I even bought none apple branded straps to make the watch more glamorous when it needed dressing up.

As the years have gone on so have the amount of apps available to use with the watch. The gray thing I like is when walking around the city I can use my watch for directions.

When changing my little boy I can answer or make quick phone calls talking to my wrist - it’s like Star Trek. I can even reply to text messages or WhatsApp messages by drawing on the screen with my finger.

Over the last two years I have come to love my watch and the battery life improves with every full charge cycle - I’ve even managed to squeeze just under three days from one charge.

I’m doubtful to upgrade to the next generations unless my watch just stops working.
Autumn R.
Edgerton, Ohio
I got my watch for my schooling. I am going into the health career field so I need to keep track of time. I downloaded a timer app on it and it takes forever for it to open. All of the heart rate and exercise programs work great. It is hard when your really sweaty to touch the screen. Sometimes it doesn’t work. I have gotten my watch wet and gone under water with it and I have had no problems. I recommend this if you truly want to keep track of your fitness but if you tight on cash I would not spend the money.
Stacy H.
Visalia, CA
I love this product!  Easily receive alerts without having to check my phone.  The calls came in clear, even though my phone was 50 yards away.  I love the Activity tracker - it's motivating and accurate.  No worries about going in the pool with this watch, it easily pushes the water out.
Kristen D.
Grand Falls
I LOVE my apple watch! I wear it everyday and can't ask for anything else from this product. I am an avid swimmer in public pools, and both my bands and my watch face have held up completely. I bought it directly from the Apple store online about a year ago. So easy to use!!! Very straightforward and interactive. I don't go anywhere without my Apple Watch!! Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to keep track of their fitness, steps or just for everyday use!
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Michaelene J.
Channahon, IL
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Takwa N.
it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?