BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
  • Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as ...1 Answers
  • Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
Apple Watch Series 2
I love the upgrades that Apple made to this watch.. I used to be scared to even wash my hands with my series 1 but with this one wash away ladies!! Albeit it isn't water proof it's water resistant but just don't do any deep sea diving and you'll be fine lol! I love my bands and change them often depending on outfit and mood!
Josseline G.
HOUSTON, TX
what not to love about this product Another outstanding Apple product. Easier to set up that expected. You do need an iPhone to sync with the watch.
Aleksandra M.
I bought it for myself as a birthday present! It is super cool! I have my pedometer and everything what I need. Just the Battery life could be better.
Courtney P.
I Absolutely love this watch! I Wear it every single day. It makes it so easy to set appointments, reminders, exercise goals, notifications for my phone if I can't reach it at the time or in a meeting and so much more. I definitely love it I wouldn't say that it is very affordable but because it is such a great product it's understandable why people are willing to spend that much money on it including myself.
Sarah S.
Love my Apple Watch! I never miss a phone call or text message. I love this Watch because it is so tech savvy and also because I can get it wet and not worry about taking it off before I go into the shower or swimming. It's a well thought out Watch and I love it
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA

It is an honor for me to deal with this siteAnd the oldest review of this phone very good very much and many followers like this phone, of course, because it is a new brand did not download the markets fully, I look for such new products to be known by everyoneThis is a new opportunity to tell them this wonderful site and I would like to work with you and thank you
Tatyanna L.
Yuma, AZ
Love my apple watch! I just bought it for myself as a christmas present and I have not yet been disappointed!

It tracks my every step while I work. (Nurse) I am constantly on the go, and alerts me when I have recieved a message or any notification. I also had no idea that I could make phone calls from my watch! There are many other reason I love it!
Jennifer C.
I love the series 2 with its new features. I feel like the battery goes too quickly, but overall is a nice novelty to have. You can check messages, make phone calls, all at the flick of a wrist! cool gadget!
Pop D.
I have this one and let me tell you, it is a fantastic watch the only fault I see it has is is the glass which is a disappointment is if you don't take care of it right away. It's expensive on its own but the glass to cost more to get it then to get it put on by someone that will not damage it and knows what they are doing. I would love to get the magnetic band for it, as of yet I haven't. And not that I am not a satisfied customer, because I am but I would have to say that I definitely 100% recommend to everyone.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I love my Apple Watch series 2. The look and feel is identical to the original but with the satisfaction of knowing it is waterproof. I love the new GPS feature and the higher nits. I'm always happy with Apple products and highly recommended them. I wore the original every day for over a year with no issues. I'm ready to take this baby for a run 🏃🏼
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life! It looks so pretty and will make my life better!
Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Mikey M.
Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as been thinking about it for a long time?