BY APPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Band Size: Band with 42mm case fits 140-210mm wrists

Requires: An iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later

Features:

• Silver aluminum case
  • S2 dual-core processor
  • Built-in GPS and GLONASS
  • Water resistant 50 sqaure meters
  • Ion-X glass
  • 2x brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch (1000 nits)
  • Ceramic back
  • Digital Crown
  • Heart rate sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope
  • Ambient light sensor
  • Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
  • Bluetooth 4.0

• Depth: 11.4mm
  • Case Weight: 34.2g

What’s in the Box:

• Silver Aluminum Case
  • Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
  • 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
  • 5W USB Power Adapter (Included with Series 2 only)

• it's easy to use ? it's soooo beautifuuulll <3 1 Answers
  • Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as ...1 Answers
  • Is this Watch good to keep up with workouts and fitness?1 Answers
Liam C.
Atlantic Mine
Love my Apple Watch! Use it every day and feel weird without it. It is a little pricey but since I use it everyday it’s worth it. Great design and love that it is water resistant. Love using it when I go biking since it tracks how far and how fast I go.
Isabella R.
germantown
This product is great. I love it so much because I don’t have to worry about getting it wet when I go on walks. It is great and very reliable especially because I have a habit of placing my phone around the house and now I can find it very easily and quick.
Courtney P.
I Absolutely love this watch! I Wear it every single day. It makes it so easy to set appointments, reminders, exercise goals, notifications for my phone if I can't reach it at the time or in a meeting and so much more. I definitely love it I wouldn't say that it is very affordable but because it is such a great product it's understandable why people are willing to spend that much money on it including myself.
Derek G.
West Islip, NY
The series 2 Apple Watch is great because it's waterproof!! I wear it all day while I'm at work (I'm a chef, so it gets wet and dirty). The dictating text feature works great. The different faces are customizable. I can't leave without this tech anymore. I got one for my wife too.
Soreli T.
I love my Apple Watch for tracking workouts, checking my messages and changing my music. It’s functional and the design is great it can be dressed up with a nice band. The only downfall along with all other apple products is batter life.
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
I love my Apple Watch, i West it everyday and make sure i have it on to track my workouts! It’s a very nice design and affordable for a tech watch. I love the gps on the watch, it alerts you when to turn and shows you turn by turn on it.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I bought this back in April and i have really enjoyed using it and has definitely made my life easier, i bought the stainless steal band to go with. It has definitely meet my expectations! Maybe add more apps would be my only thing.
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
OBSESSED with my apple watch! I am not sure what my life was like without this, but since purchase day it has been so much more organized and fit! I love being able to see who is texing or calling as well as making sure I reach my daily fitness goals.
Kelsey B.
This watch band is my absolute favorite. It is flexible, fits any wrist and looks great. When it gets wet, it dries quickly and it does not bother your skin when wet. It can be easily cleaned with most household cleaners. I love it!!
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
In in love with this Apple Watch very useful you can read your text and answers calls on your Apple Watch, you can also get calendar reminders on the watch, heart rate, and steps. Very cool frautures and lots of things you can do
Jennifer C.
Anyone know how to make the battery last longer? I usually run out of battery after a day at work...
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm looking into investing in an apple watch 2, yet I am currently a college student. Would it be beneficial to have it now, or should
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
Apple Watch Series 2 Okay, I really need this in my life! It looks so pretty and will make my life better!
Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
Honestly I see so many people with these. But is it worth spending all the money for it ? I mean yeah it looks cool on your wrist but for all that money???
Mikey M.
Wanting to know if the Apple Watch is worth the money as been thinking about it for a long time?